Part 19

The sun had finally set. The moon and stars decorated the sky, but even their celestial lights couldn't compare to the fire burning bright and hot between them.

"I'm not finished with you yet" he said, stating the obvious.

Y/N already knew because she wasn't finished either. Even though Jiraiya  could easily satisfy her over and over again, she never tired of his touch. She always wanted more. There was something so comforting about his grip on her waist.  Something electrifying about his gaze on her body. 

The same gaze he had in that very moment. Looking at her like he could devour her instantly. Seconds later his teeth were biting down on her bottom lip as if he were really trying to. Jiraiya then released it and a kiss ensued, as he licked and sucked to soothe the pain he inflicted.

Every kiss between them felt better than the one before.  An unexplainable force pulled them together like a magnet. Jiraiya always struggled to pull away from her sweet tongue. Or any part of her for that matter. This time was no exception. Fiery passion turned their kiss sloppy and  his dick jerked asking for attention.

Y/Ns smooth hands wrapped around him, lightly pulling on his dick. It was still a bit wet from her creamy orgasm.. He groaned into her mouth as she jerked him off. Desire leaked out of his tip.

She slightly pulled away from the kiss and her thumb passed over his wet tip. She brought her thumb to her mouth and licked it, never looking away from him.

"Mmm baby let me take care of this"

Jiraiya watched as Y/N got on her knees and slowly circled the head with her tongue, gathering the remaining drops of his precum.  His breathing stopped for a moment as he witnessed YN spit on it. The drops trickled down his length.

A string of saliva connected her to his dick. Her lips enclosed around his tip gently sucking it. She unhurriedly went down on him.

Jiraiya closed his eyes as her tongue work took him to new heights.

'Is it possible that she gets better at this everytime?' he wondered.

Her mouth caressed his length and easily drew moans from him. Curses flew from his lips as he felt himself squeezing down her throat. His eyes opened to find hers watery as she forced him as far into her mouth as she could just before coming up for air. 

She took a deep inhale before continuing . Her lips and hands worked together as one unit.  Her fingers gently gripped his balls, massaging and kneading them while she drooled on his growing dick. Y/N always knew how to drive him crazy with her touch. Sounds of exasperation left Jiraiya's mouth as he reflexively gripped the back of her head. He couldn't help but fuck her mouth.

Impatience sparked within him. When Y/N willingly gave up control, Jiraiya had felt enamored with her and her confidence in him. She soothed him. And although he was addicted to her and being inside her, he found his desires to be significantly tame. Until now.

In this moment, his lust grew wildly. As if a spell had been activated by the swirl of her tongue.  As he thrusted roughly into the back of her throat all he could think was:

'I want her so fucking bad.'

He had her right there but he wanted more. He wanted her in every kind of way

He wanted to ruin her perfect body. He wanted to kiss and bite her. He wanted to hold her close and throw her around. He wanted to please her and use her. All at once.

Obsession. There was no other word to describe the ungodly emotion he felt rising within.

Jiraiya needed her. He ached for her even though she surrounded his dick in that very moment.