A/N

A/N

it has come to my attention that a lot of you reading this fanfic are under 18🥴. You 200% shouldn't be reading this y'all!!! But i cant force you seeing as i used to read smut as a kid as well lol. Now that that disclaimer is out of the way I want to use this opportunity to speak to my younger readers. 

Sex is a very serious thing and you 100% should wait till you're 18 and your first time should one of two ways,

 1. Recently i learned about The concept of losing your virginity to yourself. It means exploring your sexuality by yourself with fingers and sex toys, that way when you do have sex you will know what you like and want and wont have to rely on some idiot guy. Especially since the first time can seriously leave an imprint on your soul. 

Or 

2. Your first time should be similar to the main character in this story. In terms of the man being gentle patient attentive and romantic. Dont lose your virginity in a car or in a shady motel or anything like that, your first time should be amazing and like a fairytale and that's what your should demand from whoever your partner is! In a perfect world the person you lose your virginity to should be someone you love and care about or at the very least trust. I am writing this long ass A/N about this because my dumb ass lost my virginity in one of the lamest ways possible. It was nothing like Jiraiya and our main character. Ladies do not settle for less. These men are TRASH and you are beautiful GODDESSES, who deserve the UTMOST respect and care

Especially during your first time. and if these guys wont come correct and wont give you what you need for your first time run away because someone else will. PERIOD.

Thank you for reading.

Also i noticed i may have some male readers which is great but im sure some of you dont want to insert your name (thats what Y/N means im sure you figured that out.) so I'm giving you a name to make things easier, you can call her Nya(pronounced nigh-ya OR Nia it doesnt matter to me lol)  I hope that helps.

3. someone brought to my attention " what if the reader isnt black" honestly i never even thought about this or considered this. because i literally made this story for black representation because whenever i read fanfic or smut it is always about people with snow white ivory skin and long blonde hair and bruh it gets old. lol. but despite that i read through and i never messaged anyone like yo im black  i cannot relate (not that anyone has said this to me)

instead i decided to create what i wanted to see. a fan fic about a girl that looks like me. and yall have enjoyed it and supported it and im so grateful!

So what im trying to say is if youre not black and you feel awkward reading this..... that sucks for you sis!  u gonna have to push through and imagine a black girl and be okay with that or in your head just imagine a girl who looks like you. which i am okay with too since idk whats going on in your mind. 

Anyways hope all that made sense.

 Stay tuned the next chapter is coming very soon.