Part 3

Warning : butt stuff

*******
Y/N wasnt sure how long it had been.  She laid on the bed completely wiped out from the constant fucking and cumming.
Jiraiya lay next to her.
It was quiet except for the panting between them.
Her eyes were closed and she was pleased with the outcome of her teasing.
She felt the warmth of his fingers graze her face causing her eyes to open just to find her lover staring into them.

His gaze left hers to trail her body and met her eyes once more.

"I really love you Y/N " he sighed
Love you too baby" Y/N replied lovingly.

He reached over to grab her face and gently placed a kiss on her forehead and then her lips.
She couldn't help but move into the kiss , deepening it.
She knew that they had just fucked but now it was time for the best part.

Slowly she rolled on top of him and continued kissing him. His lips tasted like her . Their tongues met and danced together each one trying to be the leader . As she kissed him she repositioned herself, purposely grazing her wetness against his tip. His groans were muffled against her mouth. She backed away from the kiss and grinned.
She lifted her hips while hovering over his dick. Grabbing his dick she stationed it right below her and slowly began to descend upon him. 

He felt Her pussy surrounding him at a painfully slow pace.

" fuck baby" Jiraiya cursed.
She retreated, not taking him whole. She watched as Jiraiya's face of pleasure turned into frustration.
She lowered herself again teasing him wanting to see how far she could go.
Her teasing continued as she waited for Jiraiya to begin thrusting up into her to gain control of the situation. But he didn't.

Instead Y/N felt his arms surround her body pulling her closer and reigniting the kiss from before.
Soon his hand ran up and down her back sending chills throughout. His caress was  gentle and loving
Nothing like the beast he appeared to be earlier.
His kiss was sweet making her crave him even more.

Without breaking the kiss, Jiraiya turned YN over and was above her.
Her lips latched onto his bottom lip tugging and sucking ever so slightly making him groan into her mouth.
When she finally released him he immediately went for the left side of her neck.
Tenderly he left his mark upon her before he continued his journey downward to her breasts.
YN's already taut nipples drew him in
He swiped the tip of both with his thumbs and slowly pinched them causing her to inhale sharply.

Jiraiya began to massage her beautiful mounds. Her nipples against his hands were a sensual feeling to him.
With every knead, her body reacted and Jiraiya felt himself grow hungry for her taste.

He dipped his head close to her chest and took a nipple into his mouth.

Immediately, she began to sing moans that drove Jiraiya to moan in response.
He sucked and pulled causing her body to tremble.
" ahhh ahhh" her moans filled up the room.

Jiraiya loved seeing her fall apart by his hand. He finally released her to  move towards her pussy.
It was always glistening and ready for him.
Touching the dripping arousal he felt his dick twitch.

He faced her pussy,  gently and tenderly kissing it to make up for his prior roughness. Her taste intoxicated him. He drove his tongue deep past her entrance trying to get more juices into his mouth.
This sudden movement made her yelp and reach towards Jiraiya s head.

"So goood" she whined while her hands ran through Jiraiyas thick mane. She grabbed onto him and her hips began to grind into his face.
This sensation of his face so close to her core drove her to madness.
She rolled into him and he simply enjoyed the ride with his tongue flicking and digging deeper. His lips kissing and grabbing her lips .
She felt his hands tighten their grip on her as he spread her legs and held her still.

Suddenly an indescribable wave of pleasure rushed over her as she felt Jiraiyas tongue glaze her puckered asshole.
The sensation caused her to shudder and then tremble as he ate her ass out just as passionately as he did her pussy.
She was at his mercy.

YN reveled knowing this man would take her in every kind of way.
" fuck babe I love you" Y/N cried out.
Jiraiya pushed his tongue against her tight sphincter in response.

This was Jiraiya , he was disgustingly freaky and Y/N loved it.

Jiraiya  watched as she squirmed and thought about how perfect her body looked .
'I love this shit' he thought to himself.
' I love her' he reaffirmed to himself.
He slid his index finger into her pussy coating himself in as much of her wetness as he could before pulling it out.
Unhurriedly he circled the tight ass hole with that finger before slowly  gliding it in
Y/N responded accurately by relaxing her muscles as much as she could allowing his long finger passage. And with a few pumping motions he  riled her up.

Her ass began to clench and released as she vibrated in response to him

Jiraiya reached for the lube bottle once again squirting it into his hand before spreading it on his length.
He positioned himself at her rear.

Leaning towards her ear he whispered " are you ready"
She nodded her head in anticipation
"Good, let me feel that tight ass"

~~~~~