Part 8

Jiraiya's face pressed against her, licking and kissing her clit. Deliberately and carefully, he drew out her moans with each flick of his tongue. Her wetness drenched his face but Jiraiya didn't notice as he was enticed by her. The way (Y/N)'s pussy felt against him, the way her scent kept him hard, and her increasing juices.

Jiraiya slowly pulled up the hood of her clit and eyed the pink brown flesh. He watched her squirm as he swiped his tongue against it to test her sensitivity

(Y/N) softly whimpered in response to Jiraiya's gentle touch. She could hardly believe this was the same man that had thrown her onto the bed earlier.

A voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Look at me"

YN opened her heavy eyes to obey his order.

"Yes?" (YN) was already breathing heavily from all the new sensations

"You taste amazing "Jiraiya said seriously, causing (YN) to blush.

She didn't know how to respond but she didn't have to as Jiraiya continued to speak

"I'm gonna play with you a little longer."

He said while massaging her clit . He watched her body begin to tense up in response. Expertly Jiraiya picked up the pace as she squirmed before him. He brought his face to her wet core again and worked his tongue and fingers in unison.

YN felt an overwhelming and strange pleasure wash over her.

"fuckk"  Y/N pleaded as her body tried to pull away. Her senses were overwhelmed by these new sensations Jiraiya was giving her. It felt so good but she could barely handle it. Unconsciously , her body tried to escape, writhing to get away.

However, Jiraiya wrapped his arms around her thighs holding her in place, forcing her to experience every lick, kiss, tingle , every feeling, and every chill.

"No running" he sternly commanded.

Soon Y/N was at her limit and Jiraiya excitedly awaited to see the fruits of his labor.

Y/N's eyes rolled back and her lips parted sexily as she cried out.

"Yesssss Jiraiya yesss"

She panted heavily  and soon her entire body stopped running away and began to roll into him. Y/N's orgasm vibrated throughout her. Her mind and senses overwhelmed. She came, dripping and oozing onto Jiraiya's face, triggering something within him.

Jiraiya smacked his lips enjoying every drop not stopping to give Y/N a moment of reprieve.

Jiraiya ravished into her, no longer remembering his mission to please her. He simply was pleasing himself with her flavor. Y/N gripped Jiraiya's hair tightly not knowing whether to pull him away or to pull him closer. She could hear him and he sounded...hungry. He moaned and groaned and snarled as he ate her out like her pussy was all that could sustain him.

The sound of him smacking his lips and moaning made her moan in response. He spread her lips so he could lick every corner of her. His tongue darted in and out of her, causing her hips to thrust forward to take in more of him.

Y/N's toes curled and she gripped his hair and the sheets tightly as she tried to brace herself.

The pain from YN's tightening grip sent Jiraiya into a frenzy. He knew he should stop but desire took over.

'What is it about her that is so good...so addictive.' he wondered. Whenever he thought he would stop she just got wetter. Compulsively he went on sucking and pecking her, eager for more of her nectar.

Y/N tried holding back her moans but was unsuccessful. She cried his name out over and over again, unable to form another word.

Her voice was like fuel for his sexual drive. Every moan made him throb.

'Imagine how she'll sound when I'm inside her'

This thought alone was enough to convince him to stop getting drunk off of the taste of her. He reminded himself that it wasn't about him.

Reluctantly he pulled himself back from her slightly swollen lips and crawled onto Y/N, who was panting with her eyes closed.

Jiraiya watched her intently, feeling curious about her mind, and mostly about her addicting presence. Drawn to her, Jiraiya leaned in to kiss her lips. Without a word her lips parted just in time for him to engulf her bottom lip in his mouth gently biting down causing  Y/N to slowly open her eyes.

'Those eyes, deep and brown. Something about them...'.

Jiraiya was intrigued by them. He was intrigued by YN/s very existence and felt the desire to unravel her mysteries.

Shaking the thought away Jiraiya refocused on his initial desire to make her first time something she would never experience with anyone else.

"Taste yourself" Jiraiya said and he continued to kiss her allowing her tongue to swipe across his lips. Her eyes widened in pleasant surprise at her essence on his mouth, even the smell of her on his face. She blushed feeling embarrassed once again by herself. Despite this she was thrilled by the erotic forwardness Jiraiya had. She found herself thinking how she wanted to do whatever he wanted and how she knew she'd love every second of it.

Jiraiya pulled away just then and slowly leaned to her ear. Softly he nibbled on her earlobe then swirled his tongue inside her ear just before whispering her name sweetly in her ear.

"JIraiya" YN whispered in response.

"Are you ready?"

His sultry voice gave YN chills in anticipation of what was to come.

YN reached down, gently gripping Jiraiya's hardness.

"Yes" YN responded confidently.

'I want to feel all of him'