Part 9

The feel of YN's soft hands gently stroking him stirred something within Jiraiya. He twitched in her grip. A grunt slipped passed his lips.

Quickly he moved her hand out the way and spread her legs a little wider. Between her legs he positioned himself at her opening.

YN was buzzing with excitement,anticipation, and nervousness. She knew this was what she wanted. Something in her mind insisted that her first time had to be with him. No one else.

This didn't stop her heart from having palpitations. And even though she felt nervous, her body was ready and begging to be invaded by him.

Jiraiya looked down at her, admiring the body he was about to dominate. Her copper brown skin stood out in contrast to his tan color. Her pussy sparkling, inviting him to come inside. He almost felt guilty that someone like him would be the one to take her first time.

Almost.

Because he was convicted, to put himself in check and to satisfy every inch of her body. He was unsure what drove him. It was beyond desire.

He slowly began to close the small gap between them, softly touching just his tip to her.

'Fuck shes so wet' he thought as his dick twitched against her.

Slowly he advanced, allowing the tip of his dick to spread her lips slightly.

A gasp left YN and Jiraiya looked back up at her.

She had closed her eyes before he had even penetrated her.

'She must be scared' he realized.

"hey, look at me" Jiraiya sweetly whispered.

Y/N opened her eyes to find Jiraiya gazing at her.

"Trust me"

He watched as her uneasiness was replaced with calm. Her eyes were trusting and beautiful. He leaned in and kissed her once more.

As the two passionately kissed, Jiraiya began his descend into her. Unhurried and gentle, he continued sliding into her.

"Ahh!" YN groaned into his mouth.

Jiraiya stopped moving and left her lips

"Are you okay?"

Jiraiya moved his hand to her face caressing her.

YN nodded her head yes.

"Do you want me to continue?"

Again she nodded her head.

"Tell me baby"

"Please keep going"

Jiraiya kissed her neck, drawing out her musical moans.

He carefully resumed gliding into her, trying to ease her pain with his nibbles and pecks.

Despite his kisses and his wariness she screamed from the discomfort. Her eyes closed tightly as she gripped onto the bedsheet.

Her scream gave him pause but he knew this meant the hardest part was over for her.

"How do you feel YN?"

"It hurts but I... I still want more"

Jiraiya stayed still. He was deep in her and wanted her to get used to his size.

But in this position. Inside her warmth and tightness. He couldn't stay still long.

YN's pussy pulsated around his length causing an instant groan from Jiraiya. "Ahhh I'm gonna move now Y/N is that okay"