Part 7

~~~~~~~~~~

Jiraiya froze in that moment as the word virgin slapped him right in the face. He couldn't believe what he had heard. This beautiful vixen, who seemed so perfectly comfortable with her body and sexuality, was a virgin?

Jiraiya was on top of her, nipple in his mouth, dick ready to go when she dropped the bomb.
Shocked, Jiraiya immediately rolled off her. And sat at the edge of the bed
'Fuck, I was so close to losing my shit just now too' Jiraiya was conflicted .
He allowed himself to think just for a moment that he had found the girl that he could lose himself in, and fuck without restraint.

YN reached out to him,
"Wait... I still want you"
Jiraiya groaned " you don't know what it is you want (YN) and there's no way I could take that from you "

YN sat up and crawled towards him then gently placing her arms on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have blurted that out"
"No I'm happy you did..."
"But why did you stop master Jiraiya" she said while gently rubbing his shoulders
Jiraiya groaned at her words and her touch
"Because i.." Jiraiya was interrupted by YN kissing his back
"Fuck... stop it YN"
"I know what I want, I want you Jiraiya,why are you pushing me away?"
Jiraiya ignored her and stood up to leave.
But YN jumped up and got in his way
"Don't be an ass Answer me"
Jiraiya looked at her standing there naked with her nipples hard and he gulped.
'I have to get out of here ... distract myself, find some ladies , mature ones that will get me off'
He started to put his clothes back on
"Listen I gotta go and do some research I'll be back"
YN pushed Jiraiya back when he tried to walk past her. Jiraiya tried to move forward again just before she pushed him back more forcefully.
She was annoyed and hurt but mostly angry.

Jiraiya chuckled at her determination. Her soft spoken demeanor was gone. He didn't even really try to get past her. Because the truth was he was way past being constrained and her wild behavior, her aggression, was turning him on
"What's your problem! " YN shouted as she tried to push him back again.
Except this time Jiraiya grabbed her wrist and threw her towards the bed. YN was stunned not knowing what just happened and had fallen back on the bed Jiraiya was quick following after she had fallen and was suddenly on top of her.

Before she could protest, Jiraiya had his hand around her throat.
He lowered his head and whispered into her ear.
"My problem is, you can't handle me fucking you, the way I want to fuck you. Especially if you've never been fucked before."

YN looked up at Jiraiya, who was breathing heavily, with a frustrated look on his face.
His eyes met hers and even then, he was confused about what was there.
Not the fear or disgust he was expecting. But a desperation that he didn't quite understand.
'Nothing about this girl makes sense' Jiraiya thought to himself as he released her neck and pulled himself away from her. Without another word a Jiraiya finished getting dressed and left the room

YN was left on the bed naked, breathing shallow breaths. She was in a daze. Everything had happened so fast. She didn't completely register what had happened. But he was gone now and she was alone again.

Years of being alone , YN thought she was comfortable with her own company. And she was. Until she got a taste of him. Until she felt the sensation of his arms around her. Now she missed his company and hoped he would return.

She closed her eyes replaying what had just happened. ' I freaked out and got too emotional'.

She remembered Jiraiya's firm grip on her wrist and his way of manhandling her with no effort at all.
She laughed at herself for thinking she Could actually force Jiraiya to stay or whatever, he was a whole ninja.

But then she remembered the pressure she felt as Jiraiya put his weight on her body. And then his hand gripping her neck so suddenly .
As she thought back to moments before she felt her body tingle and warm up.