Part 13

Jiraiya became overfilled with pleasure. It had been so long since he fucked without thinking. Without trying to be considerate to some extent. Sure there were women he fucked with only some restraint because he knew their type. He knew what they could take. They were experienced and could take what he dished out. But he was always so hyper aware of everything. He always had to be careful. Always had to rein himself in before he could black out.

As a Sannin, Jiraiya had overwhelming power and strength. And they often spilled over into his libido. He knew power could corrupt and be blinding. But for him it was mostly during sex. During sex, he felt and heard every kinky, disgusting desire loud and clear in his head. That part of him that wanted to fuck and fuck until it was satisfied. And it was never truly satisfied. Always wanting more, always wanting to cross the line. This was Jiraiya's internal struggle.

When he trained on Mt Myoboku, learning sage mode clarified many things for him, as it consisted of much meditation. Self discovery came and he gained self control.

But Jiraiya was still, only human. And there were times where Jiraiya would lose that control for moments before reining himself back into reality.

And now, while Jiraiya was submerged deep in Y/N's pussy, all traces of control were gone. He was thrusting and fucking on instinct alone. His instincts...his gut were practically screaming for him to stay in her forever. Jiraiya's dick was cushioned by her heavenly walls and with every thrust into her Jiraiya's dick spasmed from pleasure. That pleasure fueled him, encouraged him. He moved repeatedly into her without pause. Not only did Jiraiya not want to stop. He simply could not. The need to be in her overwhelmed him.

He looked at her face, her perfect face, that sensual expression. Her eyes were shut and her plump bottom lip was trapped under her teeth as she bit it. His grip on her neck was tight but He could still hear her sounds.

With his other hand he found his way down to her clit and applied gentle pressure. It was so easy to make her cry out.

"Open your eyes Y/N"

Y/N's eyes slowly opened and met his.

"I want you to watch. Watch me" his grip on her neck tightened and her eyes rolled back and closed again, easily distracted by all the sensations her body was going through.

He filled her up again with a harder pump, rushing into her.
"I said watch me"

Her eyes shot back open and looked at him.

"Good girl" he said as his thumb rubbed on her sensitive clit, picking up the pace. With precision and focus he drilled her and tortured her.

His hand moved up her neck and as she tried to catch her breath he inserted two fingers inside her mouth.

Y/N's body was a wreck, overloaded with sensations that drove her crazy. Her mind couldn't keep up with Jiraiya's consistent teasing. He made her feel so good that it was too much.

Jiraiya was right when he said she couldn't handle him. She realized this as his fingers filled her mouth. She began to suck them but she could barely focus. Her mind being stretched in too many different directions. She couldn't handle him. She didn't know this is what she was asking for. Y/N was way out of her comfort zone and Jiraiya was way out of her league. And yet everything about it felt so right. So good. She wanted more of whatever he was giving her.

Before long, she began to whimper and her body trembled as she approached her climax. Jiraiya felt her pussy clasp against his dick and it almost took his breath away.

"Damn!" he growled.

He released her and pulled out of her immediately.

"I didn't say you could cum" he spat out. " not yet"