Part 21

Princess Tsunade

Y/N had heard the name before. When Jiraiya was telling her tales of his adventures as a legendary Sannin. there were 3. And Tsunade was one of them. But as the woman revealed herself, Y/N felt a strong desire for Jiraiya to never call anyone but herself princess again.

It was impossible to deny her beauty. She stood there domineering. Blonde. Hair flowing down her back. She was taller than Y/N yet still small next to Jiraiya. She looked toward Jiraiya and Y/N with a look that was..disgust? Suspicion?

"Tsunade, you're here too what a surprise"

Y/n felt relieved to hear Jiraiya drop the 'princess'

"Hmph I'm not surprised that you're still up to your regular antics but isn't this too much? You're late and messing around with random girls when we're clearly needed in the village"

"If I'm late then clearly so are you, so who cares we're almost there anyway" he shrugged.

Y/n watched as they bickered back and forth. Something about their interaction was fun to watch but also made her uneasy. On one hand they were a bit like siblings but on the other...

"This is why no one takes you seriously Jiraiya. Even You can show some class."

"What do y'a mean? I'm all about class" he sneered.

Y/n felt like she was watching a couple's spat.

" Ugh ditch the girl and lets go " she gestured for him to join her.

'The girl?'  Y/n stepped forward.

" My name is Y/N actually. I'm Jiraiya's girlfriend"

Jiraiya silently cursed, realizing he'd messed up. He'd easily fallen into old habits as soon as he saw her. This is what he was worried about.

He cleared his throat and grabbed Y/Ns hand.

"Actually, Tsunade , We're taking the slow scenic route into the village "

Tsunade's eyes widened briefly before squinting at Y/N with suspicion.

"Girlfriend? You? Hey Y/N was it? You look young...you do know this guy is just some old pervert right?"

Y/N couldn't help but  laugh at her description of him.

'Oh I know that all too well' Y/N thought to herself

"Jiraiya? Oh no way he's really been such a perfect gentleman"

Tsunade scoffed since she did stumble upon them with Jiraiya's head up her shirt.

"Hmm maybe you two are a perfect match..." she mumbbled before turning around and disappeaaring into the Forest.

"Y/N..sorry i should've introduced you immediately, i just got caught up. That was Tsunade my old teammate"

Y/N wanted to ask. She wanted to point out how they seemed like more than teammates somehow.

But she decided against it.

Part of her felt like there was no need to cause he was hers.But a small part of her simply didn't want to hear the answer.

"Ahh I wish we could finish what we started but, if they called her back too then it's something serious," Jiraiya grumbled.

Y/N nodded her head "okay so then we can go a little faster I'll be okay"

Jiraiya kneeled in front of her " hop on my back we'll get the in no time "

"Uh I'm way too heavy for all that Jiraiya"