Part 15

A/N....

OOF guys please don't fight me! Its been like forever. I'm so sorry I've been working on this chapter and deleting it and starting over and hating it and loving it. and i had writers block and i got stuck and now I'm like bruh I better just upload what i got NOW or I'll never post it. I've gone over the whole thing like a hundred times and i always find a typo or some nonsense. so if you see something say something! (thats word to NYC subway signs.) love yall! thank you for your support.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 As her lovely voice blessed his ears he felt the desire to fuck her turn into a need. A craving. He closed his eyes and tried deep breathing but it did nothing to dispel the overwhelming wave of aggressive sexual energy growing within him.

He lined his member with her slit before slipping into her. Her slick snatch gripped him as he disappeared into her like she was quicksand.

"You feel...unbelievable" he said between moans. Jiraiya hovered above her, watching her face change before his eyes. Her lips part slightly as her breath hitched. Her tightness comforted his throbbing dick as he stayed still inside her. Jiraiya took another deep breath.

'Get a grip Jiraiya' he pleaded with himself to stay in control as he slowly started to thrust and push himself into her.

"Mm Jiraiya" His name rolled off her tongue so easily and sweetly.

He felt her clench onto his length and groaned in response.

'This is it. That same rush from our first time. This addiction.'

He had never wanted to be this close to someone in his life. Yet this inexperienced woman had a hold on him.

Jiraiya slowly but carefully grinded into her, trying to be mindful that this was only her third time having sex.

"Is this okay Y/N? Does it hurt at all?" he whispered.

"Yes don't worry"

Jiraiya nodded as he slid in and out of her.

Y/N's eyes rolled back as Jiraiya penetrated her repeatedly. Each time descending a little deeper, hitting spots she never knew existed. Her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer, easily triggering him.

Jiraiya felt himself losing it. Every twisted urge began to build up inside him. Each one pushing him to act on it. Despite her approval he couldn't help but try and hold back. For her sake. Jiraiya looked up at the ceiling as he tried to talk himself down. Struggling to ignore the voice inside him that taunted him.

Suddenly he felt Y/N's smooth hand touch his cheek. He stopped moving and looked back at her. She pulled his head close and whispered softly.

"I'm giving up my control, so you don't have to hold back"

Her words echoed in his ears and unlocked the cage that had been holding him back. And suddenly a calming sensation comforted him and his worries dissipated. Her eyes were even more gentle, and reassuring. Almost hypnotic. He found himself wondering why he ever worried to begin with.

He smiled at her sweetly.

"Thank you" he kissed her sweet lips gently one more time knowing he wouldn't be so gentle again.

Without hesitation, Jiraiya broke the hold her legs had on his waist and pulled out of her. He moved quick, and in the blink of an eye his hips were hovering above her chest, and his dick stood tall in front of her face.