Part 17

"I Just can't get enough of you" Jiraiya admitted as he laid beside Y/N. They rested on their sides, facing each other. He brought her right hand to his lips and planted tiny kisses on each of her fingers.

"And I'll never get tired of you kissing me " she whispered sweetly.

The two were still naked on the bed, in a world of their own.

"Soooo.... you called me your girl earlier..."

"Oh Did I?"

"Yes you did, once when you were defending me from that lady and once when..."

"You mean when I was making you cum? Yes I remember that part for sure" he teased.

Y/N giggled " well I'm just bringing it up cause.... cause..."

Every sentence she considered saying made her nervous.

Jiraiya spoke up before she could finish "Cause I never asked you properly and you want to know if I meant it?"

Y/N nodded. She suddenly felt shy and her eyes avoided his.

Jiraiya took a deep breath.

"You know, I've thought of a hundred reasons to push you away Y/N. Because you shouldn't be with someone like me. You deserve...better.  but i've never been able to go through with it. I crave you and the thought of not being around you...scares me. "

Realization hit him as his lips formed those words. He was afraid to lose her. After she accepted him and trusted him. Jiraiya felt freed by her.

Y/N's eyes widened at Jiraiya's words.

"And after tonight, I will never entertain the thought of pushing you away again. So,Y/N  will you stay with me, and be mine?"

Y/N smiled

"Master Jiraiya, I'm already yours...and I can't even imagine anyone better than you. "

Jiraiya sighed in relief just before closing the little space between them. His lips found hers already parted and waiting. Soon Y/N was lying flat with Jiraiya on top of her. His weight felt good against her. His lips moved to nibble on her earlobe.

"If you call me 'Master' all the time, your body will never get a break baby" He whispered in a lustful tone.

Just as she was going to question him, something hard rubbed against her inner thigh, and she understood.

"Well Master Jiraiya, I definitely don't need a break right now. I want to celebrate" she flirted.

"Mmm I hope you won't regret that Y/N"

~~~~~~~~

After hours of mounting each other, they finally fell asleep.

It was about 1 AM when Y/N woke up needing to pee. Jiraiya was sprawled on the bed, barely covered by the sheets. A smile crept on her face at the sight of him resting peacefully. After relieving herself, she stared into the mirror. All her curls found their way out of the hair tie and were flattened and pointed in all directions.

'I look crazy' . She frowned at her reflection as she noticed her scar on her shoulder. She touched it as she remembered the day she received it. Suddenly a wave of emotion came over her.

"I guess its been a while since i had a good cry..." she mumbled to herself. She left the bathroom and looked at Jiraiya again..

'I don't wanna wake him up over this, I'll just go for a walk'