Part 16

Jiraiya moaned as he felt himself being swallowed whole by her pussy. He gripped her thighs and continued fucking her. Her beautiful face twisted in pleasure. He watched as she held onto the bed sheets. Every sound that left her mouth made him even harder. He pounded her till her sweet sounds became cries.

'I should've fucked her like this the first moment I laid eyes on her, fuck being careful.'

Jiraiya's mind spiraled as his inner beast merged with his consciousness.

His hands released her thighs and he leaned closer and loosely wrapped his left hand around her throat. His right fell to her breast.

Her eyes widened in excitement.

"I won't hold back, but if it's too much, you will tap me three times, understand?"

Y/N nodded.

"Say yes or no"

"Yes master Jiraiya"

"Good girl"

He tightened his grip around her neck. Her perfect neck, that fit perfectly in his hand. Despite her breath in his control, she groaned the sexiest "fuck" Jiraiya had ever heard. Her pussy clenched down on him and immediately elicited a deep growl from his throat. His fingers were still grasping at her breast.

He dragged his thumb down against her throat, and pumelled into her. Her eyes closed and soft breathless moans left her lips.

"Uh uh Y/N look at me" he accompanied his command with a slow piercing stroke.

Her eyes flew open in obedience.

Jiraiya's pace slowed. His dick twitched in impatience, wanting to be fucking her to oblivion. But Jiraiya needed to focus on the look of her. Her expression. With every unhurried precise thrust, with every readjustment of his grip on her throat, her face oozed with lust but most importantly, her big brown eyes were filled with acceptance. An acceptance he had never known. He never knew anyone could look at him this way, or trust him this much.

He plunged himself deeper and as he burned the image of her loving eyes into his memory, his desires shifted.

'This is not enough' he thought to himself.

Suddenly, what he wanted changed in that moment. He needed more of her. He needed her even closer. He released her neck and pulled out of her. Grabbing her by the arm he brought her close for an embrace.

Y/N gasped in surprise and before she could say a word, Jiraiya stood up from the bed while lifting her up effortlessly by her hips. Hungrily, his lips crashed into hers. Y/Ns arms fell around his neck and her legs wrapped around him as they kissed passionately. Jiraiya's arms hooked around her legs and lowered her onto his hardness, parting her tight flesh once again.

Y/N moaned into his mouth as he moved her body up and down his shaft. Her breasts jumped and slammed against his chest with each motion. Jiraiya licked her plump lip before biting down hard on it. She let out a tiny yelp at the pain but a sigh of pleasure followed as Jiraiya sucked on the spot he had abused. When he finally let her swollen lip go his tongue found its way to hers again. Their tongues danced a dance of desperation for each other to the sounds of their heavy breathing and moans.

Jiraiya began to walk while still in her. Y/N felt her back hit the cold glass window of their room. The cold chill that rushed up her spine didn't compare to the combination of sensations Jiraiya was giving her. He held her still against the window and began to thrust into her honeypot. He left her lips and trailed his tongue against her precious neck before taking a bite.