Part 20

It was well into the night and Jiraiya had run Y/N's body ragged. But despite her fatigue, her desire overpowered her need for rest. Everytime she thought they were done, Jiraiya found new ways to resurrect her lust and make Y/N's voice echo throughout the forest.

Y/N found herself bent over, propped up and used in ways she didn't know were possible. Self control did not exist between them. Just pure, raging lust.

Jiraiya acted as if that was all he needed. No air, no water, no food, no breaks. Just her. Just her pussy dripping around his dick. Just her voice in his ear. Just her scent filling his nostrils. Her sweaty skin, sticking against his.

Her.

All night, he watched as copies of himself groped and sucked and slid into her. Her pussy accepted them readily. He felt what they felt and it was impossible to ignore. The way the slightest touch from her made them tremble.  The way her lips gripped around either clones' cock made them wonder if they'd ever even had sex before. The way each clone nearly disappeared when it was too much.

And now as she was on her knees looking up at Jiraiya and his two clones with that look; a cross between innocence and mischief. Jiraiya felt pangs in his chest and his dick.

He and his clones stood above her, stroking their dicks at different paces. Getting ready to desecrate her godly body for what was probably the millionth time that night. But even so, to Jiraiya these acts served as offering unto her, giving her every last bit of him.

"Make sure you keep that mouth wide open for us babe" Jiraiya sweetly commanded.

"Yes daddy"

She made sure to listen and even stuck her tongue out for good measure.

Each of them approached her, ready to explode.

Clone #1 came first, unable to hold back any longer he emptied his seed into her mouth. As he finally finished, with a sigh of relief he poofed away.

She gulped and before she could take a breath, Clone #2 groaned loudly as he sprayed all over her face squeezing out every drop before disappearing as well.

Only the original remained.

"Come here I need that mouth baby".

Y/N obediently opened her mouth wide again making way for him to glide into her throat.

Jiraiya grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head down to the hilt, filling her throat up and then slowly grinding repeatedly. His tip pecked the back of her throat.

"That's so good baby".

He pulled out of her mouth to rub his dick over her face, coating it with the cum left on it from his clone before putting it back in her mouth.

"You took this dick all night Y/N like a good, good girl." he said between moans.

Her eyes gazed up at him, pleased by his words of praise. Happy to be his good girl.

Jiraiya tossed his head back as her tongue massaged his pulsing veins pushing him over the edge. There was no resisting her.

"Fuck, baby girl, you're gonna make me cum. You want this cum as your reward sweetie? yeah ? this cum is all you need right?" he moaned as he pumped into her, finally releasing all that he had held back.

"I'm cumming baby yes all this cum is for you, its all for you"

Y/N felt his cum hit her tongue and moaned.

"Fuck Y/N don't move, yes,  just swallow , just swallow that cum for daddy" . he held her head still while he dripped down her throat, his dick still pulsing in her precious mouth.