PART 1

Jennie's POV

"Dad!"I shouted as I saw my dad in the airport and hugged him tight."Dad I miss you so much!"I said.

"I miss you too,baby.Its been two years!"He exclaimed.

"Hon here's our things."I heard Kai said as he was holding our luggages.

"Oh thanks hon.Dad here's my boyfriend.Fiance,I should say.Kim Jongin.Hon this is my dad, Byung-se Kim."I spoke.

"Pleasure to meet you,Mr.Kim."

"Nice to meet you too,Kai."Dad said with a smile."Don't be formal,just call me Dad.You're gonna be a part of our family too."He smiled.

"Thanks Dad."

"So let's go."We went to dad's car and the driver drove.We went to our mansion.

"Wow.."Kai mumbled as he look over our mansion.

"Amazing isn't it?Her mom designed it."Dad said."Come let's have lunch.I prepared something."We went to the dinning area and ate.

"Hon?"Kai called out.

"Yes hon?"

"We'll meet the wedding planner tomorrow.Is it okay for you?"

"Sure.Its perfectly fine."

"Okay.I'll pick you up by 10?"

"Sure."

-

I prepared my clothes for the day and did my daily routine after having breakfast.After fixing myself,I went at the garden to wait for Kai.

"Hi!You're all beautiful."I said as I look over the flowers my mom used to take care before.I'm glad dad still took care of them.My mom died 2 years ago.Before I left.And before I lost Ji-nevermind.Kai was there for me all this time.He took good care of me.He was my personal assistant before.And he also went with me in France to help me raising our company's branch there.

"Hon!"I heard I call so I looked back seeing Kai with a smile.

"Hon."I stood up from the seat and went to him.I kissed him.

"Let's go?"

"Sure."We went to his car and he went off.We drove to a restaurant."It's been a long while.."I mumbled.This restaurant is a very memorable place to me.

"They said this place have the best dumpling in town.Also our wedding planner recommended the place.Since we'll talk over lunch,I suggested that we could go here."He explained.

"Okay."We entered the restaurant.We walked over.

"Oh hey there she is!Ms.Kim!"We went at the table and as I got closer,my heart beats incredibly fast seeing the familiar face I was longing to see.

"Jongin nice to see you."

"Jisoo here's my fiance,Jennie.Jennie she'll be our wedding planner,Jisoo.She's the owner of the big company actually.Luckily my friend is her friend too that's why she wanted the best for us."He doesn't know about my relationship with Jisoo since he's been my personal assistant 1 month before Jisoo disappeared.I never mentioned her and he never met her.Jisoo smiled.How can she act this casual after all that happened to us?

"Hi Ms.Jennie Kim.I'm Kim Jisoo.Your wedding planner."