PART 19

"Jisoo!"Jennie hurried going down the stairs where Jisoo is.The cops immediately hold Kai.

"That's your karma,punk!"Kai shouts then laughs creepily.

"The ambulance is coming."Mr.Kim announced.Jisoo was unconscious,Jennie was crying.

"Yah Kim Jisoo wake up!"She shouts as more tears fell from her eyes.Soon the ambulance came and Jisoo was brought at the hospital.Jennie was seating lifelessly at one of those seats,praying that nothing bad will happen to Jisoo.Soon the doctor came up and she immediately stood up.

"Doc how is she?"

"She's stable now.Once she wakes up,we will know the possible outcome of the incident."

"Outcome?"

"Yes.She could wake up normally,or maybe have an amnesia.If she doesn't wake up for days,she could probably be brain dead,expect the worst after that.She'll be transferred to a room and you can visit her there."She just nodded.Soon Lisa,Rosé and Dahyun came too.

"What happened to unnie?I thought it will just be hearing?"Dahyun asked.

"Sorry,Hyunie.But we planned this."Lisa said.

"What?You know it too?"Jennie asked.

"Uhm..yeah.Rosé knows it too.We need to help her in order to assure your safety."Lisa explained.

"I'm sorry,Jennie.We just want to catch him we didn't know that this will happen."Mr.Kim apologized.

"I didn't know too.She even ranted at me that made me believe this scheme!"Dahyun shouted.

"Let's stop this fight,it's non sense.Lets just go visit Jisoo."They all went to Jisoo's room.Jisoo have a head bandage and oxygen across her nose.Jennie sat beside her bed,the other fellows just watch how she reaches for Jisoo's hand.

"Wake up,Chu.You can't leave me.You can't leave us.I can't raise our baby alone."She said while crying uncontrollably.Rosé,Lisa,Dahyun and Mr.Kim was shocked with the sudden news but they chose to shut up.Jennie hugged her."Please wake up Jisoo.Please I'm begging you."Tears wetting Jisoo's hospital dress that made Jisoo wake up.

"I just want to sleep since I'm sleepless last nights.You're wetting my cloth,Jendeuk."Jisoo said that made the girl looked up at her face.

"Y-You're awake!"

"Yes baby.Just feeling my head heavy and painful.My body feels a little numb too."She said.

"I thought you'll leave me!"Jennie shouts.

"I won't."

"Of course you can't.You can't just leave me and let me raise a kid alone."She says.

"Kid?Whos kid?You adopted a baby?"Jisoo asks.Oh how foolish she is.Shes really smart but slow in recieving messages that made the other people at the room laugh."Why are you laughing?"

"Babo.Its your kid,idiot."

"My kid-"She stopped finally realizing it."Don't tell me.."

"Yes,Chu.I'm pregnant."Jisoo's eyes sparked in excitement.

"Is it kicking?"Jisoo asked,touching the latter's belly.

"Gosh no,Ji.Its just 9 weeks."

"Daebak!Let's get married as soon as possible!Then will have a lot more kids-aww."Jisoo shouts in excitement that made her head ache.

"Not so fast,Kim.My daughter still needs to gave birth of my first grandchild."Mr.Kim said while laughing.

"Leave us alone.Privacy!"Jisoo says.

"Whatever."They left them alone.Jisoo gestured Jennie to seat beside her and the girl did.Jisoo softly caressed her stomach.

"Can't believe it.We will be having a family soon!"

"Ahuh."Jennie responded.

"But we should get married first."Jisoo said.

"I'll marry you anytime and anywhere Jisoo."Jennie assured.Jisoo removed her necklace,getting the ring there.

"I've always wore this necklace because I want to propose to you anytime soon so.."She faced her girlfriend."Jennie Kim,can you be my Mrs.Kim Jisoo?"Jisoo asked.Jennie smiled and nodded at her.

"Of course I'd want that!"Jennie mumbles.Jisoo smiled and put the ring at her finger then gave her a kiss.

"I love you so much,Jennie Kim.And I wouldn't want any other girl to be my wife and the mother of my kids other than you."Jisoo said.

"I love you more,Jisoo."

"I'm wondering to buy a big house for our family.And as soon as I get out of here,let's get married and design the baby's room!"Jisoo was overly excited,I guess.

"Okay.If that's what you want."

"Yay!I'm really excited to be with you in one house!"Jisoo said as she showers Jennie with her kisses.

-

One part left 😊