PART 5

They just have finished eating breakfast.They headed to a van they rented.Sunmi and Nayeon owns it.

"Can you drive us to Gyeongse-ri?"Jisoo asked.

"Sure!I'll drive."Sunmi said.

"Okay."

'Why did Jisoo asked?She can drive.She really wants to be with her.Why should I care?Jennie focus!'Jennie thought.

"Love let's go."Kai said with a smile.She smiled too and hold his hand.They left the rest house together.Someone isn't pleased and we all know who is that.Jisoo.

"Let's go,Ji."Sunmi called so they both left the place.They went to the car.Jisoo at the shotgun seat then Kai and Jennie at the back.Jisoo was secretly staring at Jennie through the rear view mirror.

'She's beautiful as ever.Gosh I'm falling in love more.'

Jennie laid her head on Kai's shoulder.

"You okay?"Kai asked.

"Yeah.Just a little bit sleepy."Jennie said and Kai just nodded.Someone's in pain.Jisoo.That should be her but..not for now.

"We're here!"Sunmi said as they reached Gyeongse-ri Church.They all stood up from their seats and went there.

"Wow."Kai mumbled.Jisoo and Jennie have been here before..a lot of times when Jennie used to come with Jisoo in family gatherings."It's beautiful."

"Yeah."Sunmi went to Jisoo's side and wrapped her arms around Jisoo's arms but neither Jisoo cares.Shes in pain.

"We like this too."Sunmi said.

"Why don't we have a rehearsal?Like a wedding rehearsal."Kai suggested.

"Okay."Jennie just said.Kai went at the altar and stood there.She doesn't want to remember it but,her mind was having a flashback at their silliness before.Where Jisoo and her will play like a bride and groom getting married.She walked there,and Jisoo was just watching her.

'What a beautiful view.'Her mind screams.Kai smiled as Jennie took the hand he offered.

"Do you feel it?Do you want to get married here?"Kai asked with a smile.And that's when Jisoo left and went outside.Her tears falling down her cheeks.She wants to stop those tears but she can't.She can't stand the sight.She didn't knew Sunmi followed her and sat by her side.

"Jisoo what's wrong?"Sunmi asked.

"N-Nothing.I just remembered something..someone."She said.Back to Jennie,she scanned the place but didn't see Jisoo.

"Where are they?"She asked.

"I saw them left."Kai said.

"Where?"

"Outside."The two went outside and there she saw the sight.Sunmi hugging Jisoo.

"EHEM."She chuckled making the two turn their heads to her."Tour us more,Ms.Kim."She said so Jisoo stood up.

'Wait.Is that tears?'Jennie asked herself as Jisoo wiped her face.

"Okay,ma'am."They went inside and scanned the place.

"Uhm..love?"Kai called out.Jennie looked at him.

"Yes love?"

"I'm sorry but I need to go back to Seoul.They're having troubles with the studio so I need to fix it."Yeah,another thing.They went back for Kai's business.The dancing studio that have been there for a year and they're planning to have a branch."But promise I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Okay."Jennie just said.

"Thanks love."Kai kissed her.

"You need a ride?"Sunmi asked.

"No need,my uncle's picking me up."

"Okay."Kai left the three of them.

"So let's continue the tour?"

-

EVENING.

It's time for dinner!Samgyeopsal was served to them.The atmosphere was weird,they're the only two around there.Theyre starting to eat when Sunmi placed five soju bottles.

"Enjoy!"She says.They ate with the drink but Jennie was a fast drinker.She finished two bottles in just few minutes!

"Hey are you okay?"Jisoo asked as she saw Jennie's cheeks tinted in pink.

"Yeah of course."Jennie says and about to get the third bottle when Jisoo stopped her.

"That's mine."Jisoo says.

"Nothing's yours including me."The drunk girl says and drinks the soju.

"Jennie Kim stop it!"Jisoo said and about to grab the soju out of Jennie's hand but the girl was stubborn.

"This mine!You get yours I hate you!"Jennie shouted.

"That's enough!"

"No!Stop stealing everything I have!"

"What?I didn't steal anything."

"You did.When you left I lost everything.My happiness,my smile,my life!You took it away when you left!"

'You don't know anything,Jen.But if it'll make you feel better,I'll accept your words.'

"I'm sorry."Jisoo just said.

"Sorry?That won't gave anything back."Jennie said and drank soju, bottom's up.So Jennie ended up drinking four bottles and she's wasted.Jisoo just let her.When the girl was almost asleep,Jisoo carried her in a bridal style and brought her back to the rest house.Thankfully the doors are open that made it easier for her.After putting Jennie at the bed,she left the room to close the doors and went she went back there,the girl gave her a hot steamy kiss.

"J-Jennie what are you doing?"Jisoo asked nervously but Jennie just put her finger on her lips.

"Shh.We'll just play."Jennie said.

"Jen stop this."

"You don't like it?"Jennie asked her as her playful hands travelled on Jisoo's pants.

"Hmm."Jisoo moaned as Jennie sucked her neck.

'No,Jisoo.Dont let her!'

Her mind screamed so she held Jennie's hand.

"Stop."Jennie just smirked and pulled her at the bed then pushed her,crawling on top of her.

"C'mon Jisoo.We both know you like it."Jennie said,eyes full of lust.

"Ugh.."Jisoo moaned when Jennie's hand landed 'down there'."I can't held it anymore."Jisoo said then she flipped Jennie."If this is what you want,then let's have some fun."