PART 13

Jennie's POV

I texted Kai.

To:Kai

I need to go,please don't wait for me.

From:Kai

Okay hon.Have a safe trip home!

Soon we left when her friend assured that Kai wasn't around anymore.

"Can you stay with me today?"Jisoo asked and I nodded.I was extremely guilty.That day,I didn't come to our celebration for my friend's farewell party.We went to her condo.I know this place.Where we usually spend our days before.She held my hand."Thank you."She said and smiled."I never went here again after our break up.I didn't change the password,hoping that maybe you'll come here."She said as we settled at the couch.Its still clean.

"Who keep this place clean?"

"Lisa.She borrows this place sometimes.So I'm sure there's food here."She said.

"Okay."She kissed me and smiled again.

"I thought I lost you permanently.That I can't have you again.But you're now here.I'm so happy."

"I'm happy too.I miss you so much."I said.She opened the television and we just watched.I straddled at her lap like we used to before.I held her hand and admired her.I love her.So much that I can't even move on.Her smile is the smile I want to see everyday.Shes just too perfect.

"I'm hungry."She suddenly whined and pouted.I pinched her cheek.

"Fine.Lets cook?"

"Yeah!"We both stood up and went at the kitchen.We wore aprons and checked the fridge.Theres meat and such we can cook.We prepared the ingredients."How can I help?I didn't even know how to cook."She said and scratched her nape.I smiled.

"Just scramble this eggs for me."She smiled widely.

"Okay!"She got a bowl and put the eggs there while I'm putting seasonings at the chicken.I looked over her.Oh boy.She's a mess.

"Look at you.You spilled much."I said but I guess she didn't heard me because she's too focus on what she's doing.So I went to her and fixed her sleeves while she's doing that.She suddenly stopped."Why?"

"Nothing.I just felt that your backhugging me."She said."I missed it."I scoffed.

"Anyway let's just continue what we're doing."I said and she nodded.We finished cooking in no time and we ate.I was just looking at her.She's really cute.

"I miss this!I miss those dishes you cook for me!I mean my Aunt's dishes is yummy but I love the ones you cook more!"She mumbled.I laughed.

"Okay.I'll do this more often."She smiled.

"Yay!"We finished eating and we cleaned up.We went back at the couch and watched some shows.I noticed that Jisoo is sleepy,so I asked her.

"Chu,you want to sleep?"

"No I'm fine."Then she suddenly yawned.I laughed.

"Let's go sleep now."

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

"What if I wake up,you're not around anymore?What if you leave me?Or what if everything is just a dream?I just want you by my side,Jendeuk.I'm afraid that once I woke up,I lose you again."She said.I caressed her face and gave her a peck on the lips.

"You'll never loose me again,Chu.Never again."She finally smiled.

"Then let's sleep."Jisoo said and held my hand.We went at her room and both laid at the bed.She was hugging me."You won't leave me again,right?"She asked.I nodded and held her hand at my waist.

"Yes,Chu.Not again."She suddenly smirked."Why are you smirking?"I asked her.She grinned.

"Nothing."She pinned me at the bed."I'm not sleepy anymore."She said and kissed me.I scoffed.

"Dirty minded Chu again."I said and she chuckled.

"I know you like it though."She said and kissed me again.

-

Few days later...

Everything's fine between me and Jisoo.We sometimes meet at her condo,or I visits her at her work.Its been days that I didn't meet Kai.So I decided to meet him today,to break up with him.

"Hon!"He said as soon as he found me."You didn't meet me the whole week.Something wrong?"He asked.I sighed and look at him.

"I'm sorry Kai."

"It's okay I understand."I held his hand.

"I'm sorry but..I'm breaking up with you."

"W-What?"He said.I sighed again.

"I'm really sorry but I don't want to cheat on you.I'm now happy with someone else you should be happy too."I said.

"N-No Jennie.Dont break up with me please!No way!"He said.

"I'm really sorry.It'll be unfair to you.Good bye."I said and left him.I'm sorry for setting you free and hurting you,Kai.