PART 11

"Were would you bring me hey!"Jisoo shouted as the bouncers brought her to a VIP room.

"You're very durnk ma'am.You better stay here."

"Okay,okay."Jisoo just said and laid her body at the bed."Sky blue sky~"The dumb girl sang.The bouncers left her there and soon Jennie came.

"Hi may I know where is Kim Jisoo?This girl."She asked the bartender,showing Jisoo's picture at her phone.Yeah,Jisoo have a lot of pictures on Jennie's phone.

"Oh we brought her at a VIP room because she's so wasted."

"Where?"

"Third room upstairs,at the left."

"Okay thank you."She left the bartender and went upstairs for Jisoo.She saw the girl lying at the bed,looking so wasted.

"Jisoo?"Jennie called out.Jisoo sat up.

"Nyeongan!Hi Jennie!Or is that you my Jendeukie?Maybe I'm hallucinating again I'm dumb~"Jisoo said.She stood up and cupped Jennie's face."But you really look like her.You know I love her so much.But she's now taken.It hurts.It hurts so much.I waited for her but she's now getting married.Congratulations to her.She moved on already while me?Haha.Dumb."The drunk girl says.

"Move on?I don't even know if I really did."Jennie said."C'mon let's go home now."

"No!I don't want to go home.Dahyunie will scold me.She'll shout 'Unnie!I told you no drinking!'Hahaha she scolds me like I'm a young kid."She said,imitating her cousin.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Where there's no pain."Jisoo said and sat back at the bed."Of course there's no such place like that.Stupid."Jennie sat next to her.

"I still love you,Ji."Jisoo looked at her.

"Can I kiss you?Hehe."Without waiting for her response,Jisoo grabbed her nape and kissed her deeply.So deep that the both of them were drowning already.Jennie wants to argue but her body wants it.She wants it.She missed Jisoo so much and she wanted it."Your lips are as sweet as her."Jisoo said and kissed her again,laying Jennie at the bed."I love you.I love you so much."

-

Jisoo woke up.Shes now at her room.

"Ugh..what a dream.But why is my dream like that?!"She thought what happened between her and Jennie is just a goddamn dream.

"Unnie!"Dahyun entered her room.

"Please don't scold me please don't scold me.."Jisoo chanted.

"Unnie I told you no drinking much anymore right?!"

"Sorry I was just...problematic."

"Unnie you can tell me your problems."Dahyun said as she sat beside her unnie.

"Yeah.I already let go of Jennie.You're right.I'm gonna hurt myself with this stupidity."

"Unnie.."

"I don't know how to be happy anymore."Jisoo said.

"Unnie.."

"Let's cut this talk.Who brought me here?"

"A taxi driver just this morning."

"Hmm.I'll just fix myself.I need to go to work."

-

Today Jisoo as at work,as usual.Lisa wasn't around,she took a leave.Its afternoon when her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Uhm ma'am do you happened to know a person named Kim Dahyun?"

"Uh huh.Shes my cousin why?"

"Ma'am she got into an accident and currently at the hospita-"

"WHAT?!Tell me the address I'm on my way!"After hearing the address she immediately stood up from her seat and went at the parking lot.She went to her car and the stupid car doesn't work."Stupid!Stupid!"She shouts.She left the car and she saw Suho,her employee."Suho-ssi!"

"Yes Miss Kim?"

"Can I borrow your car?This is really urgent I promise I'm gonna pay for it."

"Okay miss."The guy handed her the key.

"Thanks!"She immediately ride the car and drove away.She reached the hospital and went to Dahyun."Hyunie!"She called and hugged her cousin.

"O-Ouch be careful unnie."

"Sorry.What happened to you?"

"Just a car accident.My car got hit by another car.But it's fine.The driver was beautiful."

"Hyunie!"

"Just kidding.Its my fault too."

"I told you be careful!"

"I'm sorry unnie!"Soon Dahyun's parents came over too.Jisoo decided to go home first to get some clothes.She uses Suho's car,her car was picked up for repair and she already sent Suho a temporary car.She ride at the car but she was shocked when someone chocked her neck with a rope.She was startled to see the person.

"Miss me?"It's the guy who killed the girl at the forest!The president's son!

"W-What d-do you need...l-let me..go please..."She begged.

"You ruined my life.So I'll ruin yours too."