PART 15

"I don't really know,Hyunie.I can't understand her father!"Jisoo rants on her cousin.Shes living with then since her father died and she considers them as her family that's why she didn't separate a house for herself.

"You tried to explain?"Dahyun asked.

"Yeah but he wouldn't listen!That old man."Dahyun wasn't used to this kind of Jisoo.She have known Jisoo since God knows when and she always see Jisoo as the long tempered person.Not like this.

"Why don't you try again?"

"Why would I?To get another punch from him?"

"I thought you love Jennie unnie?"

"Yes Iove her but that doesn't mean that I'll be a fool to her father.It makes me just want to kill that old man so I can marry Jennie."Dahyun's eyes widened.

"Unnie what are you saying?!"

"I'm just kidding.Cmon let's eat some snacks I'm hungry."Jisoo said and went at the kitchen.

-

"I'm going,Jennie."Byung-se told his daughter.He's going to a business trip today,out of town."Don't you ever meet that Jisoo again."He added.Jennie already explained everything but he won't believe them.Its almost been a week since she last saw Jisoo and she absolutely misses the brunette.

"Dad.."

"I just want the best for you,Jennie.Hope you understand me.Why don't you get back to Kai?I called him and he still loves you."

"What?Never dad I don't love him anymore!I never loved him!"

"Whatever,Jennie.You'll love him soon.I need to leave now,see you."He kissed her daughter's forehead.He left.Jennie sat lifelessly at the couch.

"I just wanted to be happy with the girl I love why don't they let me?"She said and cried.

-

Of course Jennie was stubborn,she still meet Jisoo when his father left.Today Jisoo is picking her up at her work but a stubborn guy came.Who else?Of course Kai.

"Jen hi.Flowers for you."The guy said as he puts the bouquet at the table.

"What are you doing here I don't wanna see you."

"Your dad told me I can still court you."

"What the heck?!But I don't want to leave me alone please.Stop hurting yourself."

"I'm not hurting myself I just want to be with you."He said.The door soon opened and Jisoo came.

"You're here again stupid?"Jisoo said.

"What are you doing here?"Kai asked.

"Because my girlfriend is here.You.What are you doing here?"

"Courting her.Her father let me.Her father hates you and you still have the audacity to come here?"

"That old man."Jisoo said and scoffed.

*BOOGSH

She suddenly punched Kai.

"Leave my girlfriend alone!"

"Watch your mouth.Soon she won't be your girlfriend anymore."Kai said and stood up.

"She'll be mine forever now leave us alone."

"Keep dreaming."Kai said and left them.

"Jendeuk let's go."Jisoo called.They went at the parking lot and ride Jisoo's car.As usual they went at Jisoo's condo to hang out.The two were at the couch,cuddling while watching a movie.

"Dad's separating us.What are we gonna do?"Jennie suddenly mumbled.

"He won't any time soon."Jisoo said.

"What?"

"Nothing.I'm just saying that,I'm gonna do everything to win his approval.So you don't have to worry okay?"Jennie just nodded.

"I trust you and I know you'll do everything and will fight for us."Jisoo smiled.

"Of course.Because I love you so much."

"I love you more."Jennie's phone suddenly rang."Wait love gotta answer this."

"Okay."Jennie stood up and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Is this Ms.Jennie Kim?Daughter of Mr.Byung-se Kim?"

"Yes it's me.Why what do you need?"

"Miss,your father got into a accident.His car exploded and he didn't survived."Her mind stopped functioning after hearing it.

"W-What?"

"Ma'am,your father died."Jisoo was just looking at her.

"N-No way."The phone slipped away from her hand,her vision started to blurry because of her tears,her knees feels so weak.And then..

"Jennie!"Jisoo shouts as Jennie fainted.

-

Who killed Mr.Kim?