PART 20

Jennie's father went at the police station,he wants to witness and hear what Kai would said.He sat near the monitor,watching him together with the other cops.

"So you really killed Mrs.Kim?"The police asked.

"Yeah."Kai answered.

"Why do you want to kill all of them?"

"Money and revenge."

"What?Why revenge?"

"Is Mr.Kim watching this?"He asked but the police didn't answer.He look at the cam."If you're watching this,I want you to know that I'm your illegitimate child."He said that made Mr.Kim gasped."I have a mom who died when I was ten years old.You know,my mom isn't as high as him.My mom is just a simple girl.That Kim and my mom had a relationship,and he got my mom pregnant.And you know what?Upon knowing that,he left my mom.Then what?He married Jennie's mom."A lone tear left Kai's eye."I'm a good person,that's how my mom raised me.Not until they ruined me.She never told me to hate the guy who left us,she didn't ran to him to ask for money.Shes too good right?And I hate how she's been so good.She've been sick when I was nine.It got worst when I turned ten.I bravely went to that guy's company to ask for help.But you know what?He kicked me out.We ran out of money,and soon my mom died without anyone mourning for her except me.Thats when I had believed that even you're a very good person,not everyone will treat you good as well."He paused."I worked and studied at the same time.I finished my studies well.My mind was always about getting everything from him,killing their whole family who ruined mine."He said."Then years ago,I got a job as Jennie's personal assistant.And that same day,I killed her mom."

-FLASHBACK-

Kai just got the job as Jennie's personal assistant.He's at the parking lot now.

"Dude believe it or not,I got the job!"He exclaimed happily to his friend on the phone.

"Really?Awesome."

"Yeah.Now I can start to gain her trust,get her marry her then kill her and her whole family!You know I need your help here."

"Of course I'd help."

"Thanks dude.I'm really glad you're my friend."

"And you think I would let you harm my family?"He looked at the one who spoked.Its Jennie's mom.

"Mrs.Kim it's not what-"

"I hear it don't you ever lie!I'll tell her about this!"

"No!"Mrs.Kim was fast to got into her car.So Kai ride his car too and followed Mrs.Kim."This can't be!"He have no choice,he need to kill the old woman earlier than expected.

*BOOGSH

He hit the car with his car,causing it to collide.His fast on pressing the safety air bag,and as soon as the people came he left the car.The car isn't his,he just borrowed it.He paid the owner to shut up,Sehun helped to clean the mess up.So no one found out who killed Jennie's mom.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"He ruined me,I ruined him.Thats it."He said.Mr.Kim's eyes were filled with tears.He couldn't believe it.Its all his fault.

"I-I'm sorry.."He spoke.

-

Back at the hospital,Jisoo,Jennie,Dahyun,Lisa and Rosé watched it.Its connected to Jisoo's iPad.A good cops let them watch it.

"I couldn't believe it.He's my brother?"Jennie said.

"Yeah.Unluckily."Jisoo said.

"I still pity him though.His life was a mess."Jennie said.Jisoo patted her back.

"It's fine.He'll be fine and he'll recover."Jisoo soothed her.

YEARS LATER....

"Aww!"Jisoo woke up when someone slammed a pillow on her face.

"Wake up,appa wake up!"The little girl shouted.Jisoo sat up.

"What is it,Yeji?Why waking me up this early?"Jisoo asked as she pulled the little girl at her lap.

"Mommy's scolding Hyunjin!"She said.Ohh.Her twin.

"Why?"

"I broke a glass but he told Mom that he's the one who broke it."Yeji said and she looked down.

"Ohh.Okay.Come here let's talk to your mom."Jisoo carried Yeji in her arms.They went downstairs and they found Jennie scolding Hyunjin.

"I told you you don't get things in your own right?Specially it's higher than you!God you might got hurt!"Jennie scolded Hyunjin.

"Sorry Mom."The boy keeps saying.Jisoo went to them.

"Jendeuk it's okay.Stop scolding him."

"But it isn't safe!He needs to know that what he did is wrong!"Jisoo patted her back.

"Jendeuk,he's young and you know,it isn't his fault.Its the little girl here."Jisoo said and pointed at Yeji.

"What?"

"Hyunjin just said that it's him but it's actually this kid.He's just protecting his twin."

"Yeji."Jennie said with hit of disappointment in her voice.

"I'm sorry,mom."

"Now stop the scolding it's too early for that we'll be going to park today right?So let's go!"Jisoo said.They all prepared themselves and went at the park.They prepared a picnic mat and all of them spend the day there.Their kids seems not to loose their stamina and keep playing around while Jisoo and Jennie was watching over them.

"We did raised them well.I didn't expect that we'll be good parents."Jennie said as she watched them.

"I expect it though.I filled our room with parenting books."Jisoo said and chuckled.Jennie laughed at her.

"I'm so happy that we have a family.That I have a family with you.I love you Jisoo."Jennie smiled.

"I love you too.I love you much more."Jisoo said and kissed her.

"Yuck!"Yeji and Hyunjin said in chorus.The couple laughed.

"You deserve a tickling punishment!"Jisoo shouted and ran towards the kids while Jennie just watched them running around.

-THE END-

Thank you for reading this book!I'll write 'The Crown Prince' soon so stay tuned!