PART 18

Today is the hearing day.Rosé and Kai was at Jennie's house to pick her up.

"I'll be picking her up she'll surely wanna be with me."Rosé argued with Kai.

"Fine.Whatever."The guy said.Soon Jennie went out from her room.Shes not feeling so well.Morning sickness and such.Hee baby's giving her a hard time.The baby indeed is Jisoo's child.

"Unnie you look pale are you okay?"Rosé asked.

"I'm fine don't worry."Jennie replied and smile.

"Okay."They went to Rosé's car and she drove.Jennie was just closing her eyes,caressing her tummy.

"Don't give me a hard time please?I love you."She whispered.Soon they reached the place.They went at the hearing hall together with Kai.They seat in front,and soon Jisoo came too.Shes hanging her head low,but glancing to Jennie.She sat at the seat,still staring at Jennie.She misses her so much but she have no choice for now.The judge,prosecutor and her lawyer came too.A lot of people were here,there's even media outside knowing that she's a business tycoon.

"Ms.Kim Jisoo a case was filed against you,murder.How do you plead with this?"Jisoo didn't spoke up and she kept quiet so the judge proceeded."Prosecution you may now present your evidence."

"Yes,your honor."The prosecutor said.He opened the television showing Jisoo clip at her office.

"You cleaned everything well?Make sure that it won't be traced to me.Nice.That old man!He's finally dead.Mr.Byung-se Kim HAHAHA!"The television suddenly glitched that made a lot of people there confused.Then,here comes up the Sehun and Kai clip.

"So how's your plan dude?"Sehun said.

"After the wedding?I'm gonna kill her father first of course.I'll be needing your help like when I killed her mom.That old woman."

"What?!"

"I'll be here to help you.But the price is the usual."

"Of course dude how can I forget?Then after few months I'll kill Jennie too.Then all their money is mine!I'll be rich and I'll never forget all your help dude."

"Thats it bro."Jisoo's head suddenly rose up and her lips formed into a smirk.Kai's confused as well as Jennie.Soon the cops put handcuffs on Kai's hand.

"You're being arrested for killing Ms.Ruby Jane Kim(Jennie's mom).You have the right to remain silent and your words can be use against you."The police said.

"What the hell is this I'm not the criminal here it's her!"He shouts.Jisoo stood up and went to him.

"Oh really?You've admitted that you killed Jennie's mom and you still have the audacity to deny it?"Jisoo said.

"You killed Mr.Kim!"

"You really believe I killed him?"The door suddenly opened.Its Mr.Byung-se Kim!

"I'm sorry I'm late.I got hungry I pass by a drive thru I'm sorry."Even Jennie can't believe it.Its really her father!He walked towards them.

"W-What the heck?"

"We did a play to fool you.You know I'm doubting that once you know that we already know what you did you'll kill us or probably you'll escape so yeah.We did this.The judge knows,the prosecutor knows,my lawyer knows almost everyone here knows about this drama.I did well,right?"She said and grinned.

"What?!"Jisoo ignored him and went to Jennie to hug the girl.

"Jendeukie.I miss you."Jennie suddenly sobbed on her arms.

"Why didn't you tell me?!Why?!"She shouted.

"I'm sorry love but we need to make him believe.I'm sorry for your sufferings."Jennie just hugged her tight,she missed her badly.Soon all of them left the hearing hall.Theyre walking,Jisoo,Jennie and Mr.Kim in front and Kai at their back with one police holding him.Theyre near the stairs now.

"You should die too."He whispered then suddenly hit the police with his tied hands on the face then kicked Jisoo.

"Ahh!"The latter fall down the stairs,her head was hit at the wall.

"Jisoo!"