PART 16

Jennie woke up,she's now at Jisoo's room.

"Love are you alright?You suddenly faint earlier."

"So it's not a dream.."She mumbles.

"What dream?"

"M-My father died."She said and cried so Jisoo sat next to her and hugged her,patting her back.

"It's okay,love.Its okay."Jisoo said and kissed her forehead."You'll be fine."

"I wish too."

-

It's Jennie's father's burial today.She was just crying,and Jisoo was there to soothe her.Jisoo kissed the crown of her head.

"Love it's okay."The girl says.Soon the burial ended and Jennie went home,with Jisoo there."Love,love you need to eat please eat this."Jisoo said to her since the girl was spending her time crying,not eating and just drinking water.She's vomiting too without nothing in her stomach that made Jisoo more worried.

"Sorry,Chu.I don't have the appetite."

"Please eat!"Jisoo whined."Eat now!"

"Love.."Jisoo cried like a baby."Yah Jichu you're not cute stop crying."Jennie says.

"You're so mean.I just want you to eat but you don't want to!"Jisoo cried again.Jennie laughed.

"Fine,fine.I'll eat."Jisoo stopped crying and smiled widely.

"That it!Eat now!"Jisoo said.

"Okay,love."Jennie said and ate the food Jisoo brought.

"I should cry often so you would eat."

"No please don't.It hurts my ear and you look disgusting."Jennie said and laughed.

"What?Why are you so mean to me?I'm your girlfriend for your information!"Jennie scoffed.

"Whatever."

-

As much as Jennie wants to just stay at home since she's not feeling well and her dad just died,she can't.She had a business to run and that business needs her more now after her dad died.Its only her for the company and she was suddenly appointed as the CEO so she needs to work hard.

"Ahh this is tiring.I just want to sleep."Jennie said as she leaned her head at the table."My head ache's so bad.Ugh."She whined.A message suddenly popped up at her phone.

From:Chu💕

Hey there beautiful!How's your day?Are you okay now?I asked my Auntie to cook some good food for you!I'll bring it later.

She smiled.She's really lucky to have that girl by her side.She leaned her back at the swivel chair.

"Ugh I need a nap."She said.The door suddenly opened."Why didn't you knocked?!"She shouted.

"I'm sorry it's me Rosie posie!"She looked.

"Oh sorry.I'm really sorry I'm just having a heavy headache that why.What is it?Why are you here?"Jennie asks.

"Jennie unnie,what happened to your dad isn't a accident."Rosé says.

"What?What do you mean?"Jennie asked.Rosé went to her.

"Someone planned it to kill him."

"What?Who?"She asks.

"It's..it's..it's your girlfriend,Jisoo."Jennie's eyes went wide.

"What?!She'll never do that I know her!"She shouted.

"Unnie,calm down.But Lisa said she heard Jisoo talking to someone about your dad's death earlier.When she's about to pass some papers.So to confirm it she got the footage on the security cam on Jisoo's office."

"And then?"

"She found this."Chaeyoung got her phone and showed Jennie a video.Jisoo was there,standing up walking back and forth.

"You cleaned everything well?Make sure that it won't be traced to me."Jennie looked at Rosé but the girl signalled her to just listen."Nice.That old man!He's finally dead.Mr.Byung-se Kim HAHAHA!"Jisoo laughs."Well done good job.I'm gonna pay you double since you did a great job.You made it look like a accident!Finally he can't stop me from marrying Jennie now.He's stupid.Thank you again!"Jisoo turned her phone down."Now I can propose to Jennie without any enteruption.He's gone permanently."Then the video ended.Jennie's tears fall.This couldn't be.The girl she've known,the good Jisoo have been gone all because she loves her.Jennie stood up.

"Call the police.She needs to be in jail."