PART 6

Jennie woke up,head feeling heavy.

"Ugh.."She groaned.Her body feels sore too."What the heck had happened?"She looked around and Jisoo wasn't there.And then she realized..."D-Damn why am I naked?!"She shouted.She saw her clothes scattered at the floor.She stood up and wore it."S-Something happened to u-us??"She asked herself.For Pete's sake no one had touch her since Jisoo and her separated and Kai wasn't that kind of guy.He was just too good to be true.She saw her phone at the night stand.Its 11 am already.She left the room and she saw Jisoo sitting at the couch while watching television.

"Good morning."Jisoo greeted her."You want breakfast?You can eat."

"D-Did something happened t-to us?"

"Well..yeah."Jisoo said casually.

"The heck?!Why did you let that happen?!"Jennie shouted.Jisoo stood up from the couch.

"What?You're really asking that?"

"I'm drunk I don't remember anything!"

"Then try to remember!I didn't pushed you to do it!"Jisoo shouted back.

"But you're in your right mind's state why did you let in happen between us?!"

"I was trying to stop you but you constantly pursuing it and I can't control myself anymore!I tried my best but I can't!I haven't touch anyone for two years what do you expect?Can you blame me?!Damn it!"Jisoo shouted and stormed out the house.Jennie was startled.

'She haven't touch anyone for two years?Is it true?'

She put her hand at her head.

"What have I done?"She asks herself.Even she was regretting,deep inside her she did like it because she missed the brunette so much too.What is she feeling?She's getting married but still into that girl.She don't understand it either.

-

It's almost dawn but Jisoo still wasn't back.Jennie is worried,she already asked Nayeon and Sunmi but either of the two did see her.She wants to find her,but she's afraid it might turn into another fight.

"Hon?"Someone called as someone knocked at the door.She opened it.She saw her boyfriend,Kai."Hon!"Kai pulled her for a hug.

"Hi hon."

"Where's my welcome kiss?"Jennie kissed his lips.And yeah,someone's seeing it.No other than our Kim Jisoo.

"I didn't know you'd got back so fast."

"I finished it and went back immediately!I missed you so much.Oh hi Jisoo."Kai greeted the girl who just came back.

"Hi."Jisoo entered the house without looking at the couple.How long can she take it?How far can she go to win her back?Or..is she still willing to fight for her?She's loosing all her hopes,the world seems to fall on her shoulders.She sat at the bed,slamming her face at her hands.The door opened.Its Jennie.

"Jisoo I'm sorry.About what you've seen-"

"You don't owe me an explanation,Ms.Kim.He's your boyfriend what do you want me to expect?"She says and the room was once again filled with deafening silence.

'Ms.Kim?Jisoo what are you doing?'

"I'll call Sunmi to prepare dinner."Jisoo said and left the room.She wasn't used on Jisoo's coldness.Jisoo used to treat her warmly and not like this.Soon Kai called her up for dinner.They went at the hut where they ate.

"Hon do you like Gyeongse-ri?Do you want to get married there?"Kai asked Jennie.

"No I don't want it there.I think beach wedding will be great."Jennie said.

"Jisoo can you suggest a perfect beach for the wedding?"He asked Jisoo.

"Jeju."Jisoo answered shortly.

"Yeah!That's it."

"When would you want to go there?"

"Next week.What do you think hon?"He asks Jennie.

"Sure."Jennie was looking at Jisoo but the girl didn't even look at her.It hurts her.It hurts her badly.She knows in her heart that she loves Jisoo but she can't hurt Kai.The guy has been good to her all this years and he's perfect.But do choosing the perfect one was the right one?She don't know.

"But maybe we can enjoy our time here at Gyeonggi do!I search a perfect hiking spot.Seongbuk gu!"He says.

"Sure.I'll come."Jennie said.She likes hiking much.Its originally Jisoo who likes hiking and she was just influenced.

"You Jisoo.You could come over with us."Kai said.Jisoo's face went unusually pale.Why?Jennie knows the girl won't decline any hiking related.But why did the girl suddenly went pale?

"I-I'll just s-stay here."Jisoo said that shocked Jennie.Is it because of her?

"C'mon Jisoo.Come with us.Sometimes when I hang out with Lisa she mentions you and she said you love hiking much."

"Uhh..yeah.B-Before."

"Jisoo you've been my friend now.Come with us!Please!"And after few persuasions,Jisoo finally agreed.

"Okay.When will we be doing it?"

"I registered the three of us yesterday and it'll be tomorrow.So let's go?"

"Okay."