Chapter 7 - Lagan Lagi Tumse Dil Ki Lagan

Tuscany, Italy

“ woh you look like a mess “ Sammy said the next morning, Raghav just mumbled something and got up, “ I’m going to the office “ Raghav said and walked out, stumbling into Kalpi who was heading toward the kitchen “ sorry “ Kalpi said, “ its my fault…I should have seen where I was going “ Raghav smiled and walked away, but he did not get far because he felt something tugging him back, Raghav turned and saw Kalpi’s dupatta stuck to his watch, Kalpi looked at him and blushed “ sorry “ she said and tried to free the dupatta. Kalpi blushed even harder as she was trying to get her dupatta out, but it was hard to concentrate because her heart was beating so hard that she thought that she might faint. After watching for some time, Raghav decided to help Kalpi, he gently pulled out her dupatta and gave it to her, Kalpi smiled “ thank you…and sorry again “ Kalpi said and hurried off, Raghav wanted to call out to her but stopped, he smiled and headed outside where the car was waiting.

Mumbai

“ WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ARE MISSING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ Sahil screamed and he banged the table, “ FIND THEM !!!!!! I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU DO JUST FIND THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO NOW !!!!! “ Sahil yelled and his men nodded and dispersed, Shail sat down angrily, “ Raghav Singhania, this is not over….yet….this means war “ Sahil mumbled angrily.

Tuscany, Italy

Raghav was looking at some paperwork when his assistant called him “ yes Adam ? “ Raghav asked, “ Sir, Mr. Monroe is here to see you “ Adam said, “ send him in “ Raghav said and switched off his intercom, a few moments later, Mr. Monroe walked in “ Raghav “ he said shaking Raghav’s hand curtly, “ Alex..please sit. “ Raghav gestured him to the sofa, “ so what can I do for you “ Raghav said pouring some Brandy into the glass and passing it to him, “ It’s Jordan, he’s on the move again “ Alex said, Raghav nodded “ any news where he is ? “ Raghav said, “ we believe he is in London “ Alex said, “ I’ll send my men “ Raghav said, “ Raghav…be careful, Jordan is a vicious guy, he’ll do almost anything “ Alex said, Raghav nodded and picked up his phone.

Kalpi was trying to search of a job, “ I need a job badly, I can’t just sit here “ Kalpi mumbled, she then felt something brushing against her leg, looking down Kalpi smiled, “ Hunter….how are you boy “ Kalpi smiled and scratched behind his ears, “ I need help, I need to work, can you recommend me something “ Kalpi asked and patted his head and continued to look for work. After an hour, Kalpi’s phone rang “ hello ? “ Kalpi answered, “ Kalpi…it’s Sammy, listen, Raghav left a file in his office , can you bring it…please, it’s very important “ Sammy said anxiously, “ sure, what is the address ? “ Kalpi asked, “ I’ll send the car over, all you have to do is bring the file, it a white file on his desk “ Sammy said, “ ok. “ Kalpi said and headed to the office , she found the file on the desk and took it. Kalpi hurried down and found the car waiting for her “ Madam “ the Antonio said as he opened the door, Kalpi thanked him with a smiled and got in. 10 minutes later, Kalpi was standing in front of the Raghav’s office building, taking a deep breath, Kalpi went to the reception “ Ummm…Mr. Raghav Singhania ? “ Kalpi asked shyly, “ Welcome Mrs. Singhania “ the receptionist said cheerfully, Kalpi smiled “ oh 15th floor “ she said, “ thank you “ Kalpi said and walked toward the lift, and got in. Kalpi got off on the 15th floor, she looked at herself and found that she was in a mess, getting a shock , Kalpi quickly hurried to the nearest bathroom. Raghav need to use the bathroom “ SAM !!!! I NEED TO USE THE BHATROOM !!! “ Raghav called, “ USE THE ONE OUTSIDE….I’M GONNA BE IN HERE FOR AWHILE !!! “ Sammy called back, “ seriously !! “ Raghav was irritated and walked out of his office to the bathroom. Raghav finishing his business and when he went to open the door, he found it that it was stuck “ are you fucking kidding me !!!! “ Raghav mumbled and banged on the door, after 5 minutes of banging, Raghav got tired and went to sit down near the sink and closed his eyes . A few moments later the door opened and Kalpi walked in, she went straight to the sink and fixed herself, she then went back to the door and tried to open it, “ huh ? “ Kalpi looked at the door  and tried to open it, “ it’s stuck “ a voice came, Kalpi jolted and looked round, and found Raghav sitting there with his eyes closed, “ so we are stuck ? “ Kalpi asked.

Raghav’s eyes shot open when he heard the voice, and looked up, he immediately got up and looked at Kalpi, “ apa..yaha ? “ Raghav asked in shock, “ Sammy called me, he said you left a file at home and I should bring it “ Kalpi said shyly and handed the file to him, Raghav looked at the file in confusion “ but I did not ask for any file “ Raghav said, Kalpi looked at him “ are you sure ? “ Kalpi asked again, Raghav nodded, “ Sam you fucking bastard !!!!! “ Raghav thought angrily “ are you ok ? “ Kalpi asked in concern, “ huh….yeah…” Raghav said and sat back down, “ I’m so gonna kill him “ Raghav though again looking at Kalpi who had her head bent down.

“ So how long should we leave them in there ? “ Adam asked, “ oh like an hour or two “ Sammy smirked and sat back and relaxed on the sofa, “ you do know he is gonna kill you for this “ Adam said shaking his head and chuckling, “ yeah I know….but I’m actually doing him a favor “ Sammy smiled and drank his Brandy.

It’s been 30 minutes and Kalpi was hot, Kalpi fanned herself with the file and looked around, “ how long do we have to wait ? “ Kalpi thought sadly, and she was getting hungry, she did not have time to finish her breakfast as well. Raghav tapped his forehead “ I’m soooooo gonna kill him “ Raghav thought, he opened his eyes and found Kalpi fanning herself with the file, she gathered her hair to one side and turned around. “ she’s got a tattoo ? “ Raghav thought in shock, “ since when ? “ Raghav thought again, the tattoo was placed under her neck on her upper back, naughty thought began to play in his mind. Without knowing what he was doing, Raghav slowly got up and walked slowly towards her, like a predator to it’s prey, he stood in front of her watching her silently. Kalpi turned around and got a shock, she did not know how long Raghav was standing there or how he even got that without her knowing, the tension that was circling them was raw and lustful, Kalpi looked at him, afraid to move, afraid that he would do something……something to her…..that she always wanted. The lustfulness in Raghav’s eyes was prominent, it made her breath hitch up a notch. Raghav slowly brought his fingers and traced Kalpi’s jawline gently, seductively as he looked at her, the without a heads up, he kissed her. Kalpi stiffed for awhile, the kiss was hot, raw, passionate, desire, he attacked her lips like a person who was hungry for food. Kalpi dropped the file and held onto Raghav’s forearms and deepened the kiss, Raghav groaned deeply and pushed her against the wall and pressed her himself deeper with her luscious body, his hands began roaming her body, memorizing each curves with his hands, he then stared kissing her neck, shoulders and then back to her lips. They kiss what seems to be hours, but then the door bust open, and Kalpi quickly pushed Raghav off from her and stepped back when Sammy walked in, “ there you are…I was wondering what happened “ Sammy said in fake concern, Kalpi quickly gathered her things and headed out the door, she passed her file to Sammy and ran towards the lift. “ What happened ? “ Sammy asked in confusion, Raghav looked at his friend and walked out, Sammy smirked and followed him back to his office. Kalpi ran out of the building to the waiting car, “ Madam are you ok ? “ Antonio asked, “ yes…I’m fine “ Kalpi smiled as she tried to keep herself from fainting after what happened. Raghav paced his office when Sammy walked in “ dude what happened ? “ Sammy asked, “ what happened !!!!!!!!!????? what happened !!!!!!!!!!??? you tell me ??? you did this “ Raghav said in anger, “ did what ? “ Sammy asked innocently, “ you know what Sam !! don’t fuck with me right now !!!! “ Raghav said, “ ok so I did it…..so what, I was trying to help you “ Sammy said, “ help me ?? how does being locked up with Kalpi help me ? “ Raghav asked as he paced, “ well for one….you did get close to her…am I right ? “ Sammy asked, Raghav stopped pacing and looked at him, “ how do I know….dude look at yourself, it looks like you just had sex.“ Sammy said, Raghav looked at himself in the mirror, he’s hair was rumpled, his shirt was unbuttoned a little, “ she’s gonna hate me “ Raghav sighed and sat down, “ and why is that ? “ Sammy asked, “ I stole her first kiss “ Raghav said.

Kalpi sat in the car, the scene kept playing in her head, Kalpi slowly brushed her fingers on her lips, a smile appeared on her lips, she always dreamed of being kissed like that…especially from Raghav, Kalpi blushed and closed her eyes and laid back.