Epilogue - Pehli Nazar Mein

Tuscany, Italy

9 Month's Later.....

Raghav paced back and forth the hospital corridor anxiously, Kalpi was in the delivery room, " hey man...don't worry she's gonna be fine " Sammy said, " yeah Raghav...chill..didi is strong " Nina said trying to comfort him  , Raghav shook his head and paced back and forth more, " you do know your gonna make a hole like this " Sammy teased, " I don't care !!! my baby is in there delivering our baby and I'm scared shitless " Raghav growled and kept on pacing.

" AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH " Kalpi screamed, " we can see the head " the doctor said, " OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL RAGHAV !!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH " Kalpi screamed as she kept on pushing, the last nine months had been tiring, carrying a baby was no joke, Raghav made sure he was always there when she needed him, " one more push Mrs. Singhania " the doctor called out, taking a deep breath Kalpi pushed hard and the baby slipped out, " call Mr Singhania. " the doctor said, Raghav rushed in a moment later " is she ok doctor ? " Raghav asked in worry " she's fine Mr. Singhania, would you like to cut the cord ? " the doctor smiled, Raghav nodded and cut the cord. He went to Kalpi's side and kissed her forehead, " congratulations, it's a boy " the doctor said happily as he passed Kalpi the bundle and left, Kalpi smiled " oh my god....hey little fella..." Kalpi whispered and kissed his little fingers, and the baby yawned and opened his eyes " he's perfect " Raghav said, Kalpi nodded as they kept looking at him, " he looks like you " Kalpi said, " and you..." Raghav said and kissed her  " what are we to name him ? " Kalpi asked, " How about Rajesh ? Raj for short " Raghav asked, " Rajesh Singhania...I like it " Kalpi said, " No.. it'll be Rajesh Vikram Vittal Singhania " Raghav smiled, Kalpi looked at him with tears in her eyes " I love it...thank you " Kalpi whispered and kissed him. 

6 Months Later......

" mommy loves you....yes she does " Kalpi cooed, " and daddy loves him too " Raghav said as he walked into Raj's baby room and hugged Kalpi from behind, " how is he today ? " Raghav asked, " being a good boy...right Raj...you were a good boy " Kalpi cooed again and hugged him, Raghav chuckled and held Raj and smiled " I never thought I would be a father in my life " Raghav said, Kalpi looked up at him and smiled, Raj gave a small yawn and stared closing his eyes, " I'll take him....you go and rest " Raghav said taking Raj from Kalpi's arms, Kalpi smiled and walked out of the baby room to their room to get ready. Raghav smiled down at his son...his son, Raghav gently kissed his forehead and set him down in the crib, he turned on the baby monitor and called Hunter in " come on boy..." Raghav scratched his head and walked out leaving the door slightly ajar and walked to his and Kalpi's bedroom. Kalpi was getting ready in the bathroom when she heard the bedroom door opening and closing, blushing, Kalpi looked at herself and took a deep breath and walked out. Raghav was untying his shoes when Kalpi came out of the bathroom, " how was the doctor's appointment " Raghav asked as he slipped off his shoes , " it went well " Kalpi said standing in front of him " really ? what did he sa...." Raghav's words got cut off when he looked up and found Kalpi standing in front of him with nothing but a light pink silk robe, " Kalpi......" Raghav whispered, Kalpi smiled and moved closer to him " I got a surprise for you " Kalpi whispered, swallowing hard Raghav looked up at her " what is it ? " Raghav whispered hoarsely, " why don't you open it and see " Kalpi said indicating to the sash that was tied around her waist that held the robe together, Raghav's hand trembled and he slowly pulled the sash to reveal  what Kalpi was wearing. Kalpi wore a light pink silk negligee with black lace similar to her robe, Raghav looked at Kalpi who was looking at him shyly, Kalpi bent down and kissed Raghav fully on the lips, Raghav wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down on top of him without breaking the kiss. After sometime Raghav broke the kiss and looked at her "  but you're..." Raghav started but Kalpi placed her fingers on his lips " the doctor said I'm good and ready to go " Kalpi blushed, Raghav smirked and rolled Kalpi over and kissed her.

 " I love you Kalpi..." Raghav said, Kalpi smiled " I love you too " Kalpi whispered and kissed him, " My Love...My Life....My Weakness " Raghav whispered and kissed her passionately.