Chapter 13 - Dooba Hooa Hain...Kamasuta

Madrid, Spain

Later that night Kalpi strolled around the poolside looking at the scenery, “ I wish we did not have to leave “ Kalpi thought sadly and looked at the stars and smiled. Raghav twist and turned all night in his bed, sleep just could not succumb to him, kicking back his covers in frustration, Raghav padded out of the room to the kitchen, maybe some cool drink would help him. When he was about to descend from the stairs he saw a figure outside, squinting his eyes he found it was Kalpi, descending the stairs two by two, Raghav opened the side door to the poolside and walked up to Kalpi.

Raghav stood behind Kalpi, she wore her white lungi and blouse the same outfit she wore for swimming back in Tuscany, Raghav wanted to reach out and hold her, but stopped, shaking his head he turned around, and headed back in, but before he could enter the house he stopped and looked back at Kalpi “ fuck it ! “ Raghav growled and walked back to Kalpi. Kalpi was looking at the stars when she felt two arms wrapped around her waist, Kalpi jolted a little, “ Shhhhhhhhhhhh…….it’s just me “ Raghav whispered into her ears and kissed her neck. Kalpi stiffed in his arms, Raghav right hand moved lower to her right leg and ran his hands along her exposed thighs, his other hand then brushed across her breast and moved lower to her tummy. Raghav placed his pad of his thumb on Kalpi navel, Kalpi gasp when Raghav gently cupped her woman hood, “ Raghav……” Kalpi moaned, Raghav kissed and nibbled her neck , Kalpi let her head fall back onto his shoulders. This was the first time Kalpi was experiencing pleasure, she never wanted it to stop, Kalpi held on to Raghav and moaned louder, “ Kalpi……” Raghav started, “ Kalpi…..let me love you….. “ Raghav said hoarsely, Kalpi turned in his arms looked at him “ I want to make love to Kalpi…so bad “ Raghav whispered and kissed her neck, “ then why don’t you ? “ Kalpi said in a breathless tone,“ I didn’t want to push you into something you did not want  “ Raghav whispered, Kalpi smiled “ make love to me Raghav…..make me yours…….forever “ Kalpi whispered. Raghav felt his body being fired up, he roughly pulled her close and kissed her hard. Kalpi wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard, they broke off after a couple of minutes and looked at each other, Raghav then moved and carried her bridal-style to the bedroom.

Raghav laid Kalpi down onto the bed and started to kiss her all over, “ are you sure ? because once I start….I won’t be able to stop “ Raghav whispered hoarsely and he kissed her neck, “ then don’t……” Kalpi whispered and threaded her fingers though his hair and pulled him closer to her, Raghav growled and kissed her hard, Raghav then took Kalpi hand and placed it on his manhood “ you  do this to me Kalpi…..” Raghav whispered and moved lower to her breast and kissed her, Kalpi arched her body to his touch, “ so beautiful………” Raghav whispered and kissed lower to her tummy and gently nibbled around her navel, “ Raghav…….” Kalpi moaned and she held on tight. Raghav slowly backed up pulled her upwards and made her straddle his lap and wrapped her legs around his waist, Raghav kissed Kalpi hard, Kalpi hands ran into Raghav shirt and started lifting it up, Raghav broke the kiss and removed his shirt, “ I have waited to long for this…” Raghav said and he continued to kiss her, Kalpi threw her head back and moaned. Raghav slowly moved his hands to her button in front of her blouse and started popping each button slowly while kissing her breast at the same time, Kalpi grasped and dug her fingernails into his shoulders and held on, Raghav managed to pop the last button and tugged it away from her and tossed it onto the floor, he then move his hands lower and slowly removed her lungi and tossed it as well. Raghav gently laid Kalpi back on the bed and got up and admired he naked body, Kalpi felt shy and started to cover herself, “ no…don’t….don’t cover yourself from me Kalpi “ Raghav said as he removed his jeans and laid on top of her and kissed her softly. “ you ready ? “ Raghav asked and he positioned himself, Kalpi nodded in fear, “ don’t worry….I’m here “ Raghav said as he entered her slowly, Kalpi cried out, Raghav stilled for a moment for her to get used to him, Raghav then pushed in more and Kalpi cried out more, “ baby you want me to stop ? “ Raghav asked as he looked at her pained face, Kalpi shook her head, “ are you sure ? “ Raghav asked, Kalpi nodded and kissed him, with that Raghav pushed in a little more and claimed her “ you are now mine Kalpi….” Raghav said as he moved slowly, Kalpi arched her back to him and dug her fingernails in his back and cried out in pleasure as Raghav moved faster and released himself in her. Raghav collapsed on Kalpi breathing hard , Kalpi wrapped her arms around him, “ You ok ?...did I hurt you “ Raghav asked, Kalpi smiled “ I’m fine…” she replied, and kissed his cheek, Raghav looked at her “ what’s that for ? “ Raghav smiled, “no reason “ Kalpi smiled and kissed him, Raghav smiled and held her tightly. After sometime he rolled over and pulled her close and closed his eyes, Kalpi looked up and smiled and snuggled closer to him and closed her eyes and dozed off.