Chapter 12 - Bheegey Hont Tere

Madrid, Spain

After 2 hours on the plane, Kalpi and Raghav finally arrived in Madrid, Spain. “ wow this is so beautiful “ Kalpi said as she stepped out from the car and looked at mansion in front of her, “ I’m glad you like it “ Raghav smiled and he gestured her inside. Raghav took Kalpi around the house, “ and this is the bedroom “ Raghav said as he opened the door and stepped aside to let Kalpi in, Kalpi walked in and looked around, the bedroom was spacious, the bathroom was divided by a glass wall, Kalpi blushed looking at it, “ do you like it ? “ Raghav asked as he came and stepped behind her, so close that she could feel his heat, Kalpi smirked and decided to play a little game, she stepped away from Raghav and walked around, “ I love it…but what about you, where will you sleep ? “ Kalpi asked innocently and she looked at Raghav. Raghav’s body froze “ is she kidding me ? “ Raghav thought angrily,  “ come on Raghav….I’m right here for your taking “ Kalpi thought as she looked at him searching for answers, “ um…it’s ok..if there is another room, I can sleep there “ Kalpi said, “ no..no…you can have this room…I’ll…I’ll sleep somewhere else “ Raghav said in a tight voice and walked out, Kalpi smirked, “ let’s see how long you can last “ Kalpi whispered.

Raghav walked out to the pool “ IS SHE FUCKING KIDDING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? ARRRRGGGGHHHHH “ Raghav growled and kicked an imaginary stone, Raghav whipped out his phone and called Sammy, “ hey…is the man himself, how is it going ? “ Sammy asked, “ not good !! she practically kicked me out of my own room….our room “ Raghav growled into the phone, “ what…what happened ? “ Sammy asked, “ I showed her our room and she asked me where should I sleep !!?? “ Raghav said, “ and what did you tell her ? “ Sammy asked, “ I said no..and that she could have the room and I’ll sleep somewhere else. Sam this is not how I planned it “ Raghav said in defeat and he sat down and sighed “ I don’t know what to do “ Raghav said, “ dude just chill, you just arrived in Madrid, so just chill and relax first. Why don’t you take her out for dinner first, show her the town.“ Sammy said, “ fine…I’ll talk to you later “ Raghav said and hung up, he tossed the phone on the chair and rubbed his temples. Kalpi was at the balcony, she listened to everything that what Raghav said, smiling Kalpi turned around and walked back into the room and sat down on the bed.

Raghav came in after 10 minutes of rubbing his temples, and found Kalpi in the kitchen drinking a glass of water “ let’s have dinner “ Raghav said, “ but it’s 5 pm “ Kalpi said in confusion, “ ummm yeah…I can show you around Madrid before dinner “ Raghav said, Kalpi smiled and nodded. After 5 minutes, they were on the road, Raghav showed Kalpi around Madrid, taking her to some of the tourist hot-spots in Madrid, “ wow this is so beautiful “ Kalpi said admired the architecture, Raghav nodded, by 6.30 pm Raghav drove up to a quaint little café just nearby one of the hot-spots.

“ Buena Noches, can I take your order ? “ their waiter asked, “ um can I have the Zarangoll and an ice-tea please “ Kalpi said politely, “ and for you sir ? “ the waiter asked as he turned to Raghav “ I’ll have the Arroz a la cubana and a glass of red wine “ Raghav smiled and passed the menu back to the waited, the waiter nodded and hurried off with the orders. Kalpi looked around the café, it was cozy, she liked it, Raghav watched Kalpi as she looked around the café, “ how am I gonna approach this ? “ Raghav thought, “ Raghav ? Raghav Singhania ? “ someone called out, Raghav turned and found it was Rafael, “ hey Rafael…how are you ? “ Raghav asked and shook his hand, “ good good, oh and who is this ravishing lady ? “ Rafael looked at Kalpi and smiled, “ this is my wife “ Raghav said, “ wife ?..dude I did not know you go married ? “ Rafael asked, “ long story “ Raghav smiled, “ hello..my name is Rafael Santiago “ Rafael shook Kalpi’s hand and smiled “ hello “ Kalpi smiled and shook his hand, “ ella es hermosa ( she is beautiful ) “ Rafael said to Raghav in Spanish, Raghav smiled, “ say…are you guys free tomorrow ? “ Rafael asked, “ yeah why ? “ Raghav asked, “ well I need some models, to model my collection “ Rafael said and, Raghav moved in his seat, “ please….I really need help “ Rafael pleaded and looked at both Kalpi and Raghav. Raghav looked at Kalpi “ fine…why not. What do think Kalpi ? “ Raghav asked, Kalpi smiled and nodded “ I don’t mind “ Kalpi said, “ excellent !!!!!  I’ll text you the address…gotta run. It was nice meeting you Raghav, you too Kalpi “ Rafael smiled and hurried off, “ he seems nice…is he a fashion designer ? “ Kalpi asked, “ yes…how did you know that ? “ Raghav asked, “ he said models “ Kalpi replied, Raghav smiled and nodded, just then their food arrived.

That night Raghav was laying in bed in the guest bedroom thinking about tomorrow’s photo shoot, just then his phone buzzed, taking it Raghav read the message, it was from Rafael telling him about the place and what time they should be there. Kicking his covers back, Raghav padded to Kalpi’s room to tell her, but when he got there she was fast asleep, he carefully sat of the edge of the bed and looked at her, “ I love you Kalpi “ Raghav whispered and gently kissed her temples and left.

The next morning, Raghav and Kalpi left early and headed to the studio, “ you ok ? “ Raghav asked Kalpi in the car, “ I’m fine….don’t worry “ Kalpi smiled and looked out at the scenery, Raghav wanted to hold her hand but restrained. After 20 minutes they were at the studio, “ benvenuto !!!! benvenuto !!! “ Rafael said as he greeted them, “ so today’s we have 3 concepts. Formal, Wedding and Casual. Each concept ether are two dress changes, so you ready ? “ Rafael asked as he looked at Kalpi, Kalpi smiled and nodded “ Excellent !!!! Tito, take them to hair and makeup “ Rafael said to his assistant, “ yes sir, this way madam, sir “ Tito said polity and ushered them to the makeup room. 10 minutes later Raghav came out wearing a grey suit, “ sharp “ Rafael said, Raghav rolled his eyes and looked at the mirror, few second later Kalpi came out wearing a long white dress with a sweetheart neckline, Raghav thought he was going to black out after seeing what Kalpi wore, he slowly turned towards her and looked at her, his eyes gazing all the way “ you look beautiful Kalpi “ Rafael said happily, Kalpi smiled and looked at herself, “ shall we get started ?…Raghav ? “ Rafael called him as he clapped his hands together, Raghav managed to snap out of his gaze and walked up towards Kalpi, “ ok so this is a formal shoot, it has to be elegant, Raghav why don’t you hold Kalpi around the waist “ Rafael said, Raghav looked at Kalpi who was blushing, he gently wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, “ perfect…now Kalpi place your left hand on his right arm and your right hand on his chest “ Rafael said, Kalpi did as told, “ perfect  “ Rafael said. After a few poses and snapshot, Rafael called “ ok…next “, the next dress which Kalpi wore was a short turquoise blue with black net dress, Raghav wore a black suit, “ ok…” Rafael called, “ Raghav pull her like you really mean it “ Rafael said, Raghav nodded and pulled Kalpi, after a few more poses, the next concept was in motion. “ Ok now this is a Wedding concept, so it has to be romantic, sweet and lovely “ Rafael said, Kalpi wore a light pink wedding dress and Raghav wore a tux, “ ok romantic…romantic…lovely, do it like you are in love “ Rafael called out, Kalpi looked at Raghav and blushed, “ ok Kalpi that’s it !!! your shy….yes…I love it !!! “ Rafael called out, “ ok next “ Rafael smiled, and Kalpi quickly hurried off to the changing room leaving Raghav there stunned, “ hey you ok ? “ Rafael asked, Raghav nodded and hurried to change. “ Rafael where did you get this ? “ Raghav looked at himself, he wore a black wedding kurta with a gold embroidery on one shoulder, Rafael smiled “ from India of course “ Rafael chuckled, “ come on ? “ Raghav asked seriously “ ok…ok…I have a friend who is also a fellow fashion designer, I loved her design so much, I asked her to design a traditional North Indian Wedding Outfit “ Rafael smiled, Kalpi came out a few second later wearing a gold ghagra choli with a deep red heavy gold embroidery dupatta draped over her “ ahhh there is your lovely wife “ Rafael winked and went to Kalpi, “ you look beautiful Kalpi “ Rafael smiled, “ thank you it’s lovely “ Kalpi smiled and looked at it, “ I’m glad you liked it, its specially designed “ Rafael said as he took Kalpi hand in his and walked her towards Raghav, “ ready ? “ Rafael asked, looking at both Kalpi and Raghav, Kalpi smiled and nodded, “ ok, Raghav hold Kalpi by the waist….ok….and then your other hand hold on to hers. Alright..now Kalpi try looking away, like your shy….ok Raghav move your head closer to her temple……perfect !!!! “ Rafael said excitedly, “ camera ready…now shoot “ Rafael called out. After many poses, Kalpi and Raghav went to change into the last two outfit, “ ok guys…this shoot is Casual, so just be happy and free “ Rafael said, the first outfit that Kalpi wore was a white net top and a blue flowy skirt, Raghav wore a black shirt, jeans and a sliver jacket, “ ok so it’s free and happy, so lots of smiling….” Rafael said, the last outfit that Kalpi wore was a long flowy skirt with a black top, Raghav wore a white button up shirt, blue jeans and a black jacket, “ Ok guys we are done “ Rafael said after he shot the last shot, Kalpi smiled and finally relaxed.

 “ Thank you guys so much “ Rafael said hugging both Kalpi and Raghav “ no problem “ Raghav shook his hand, “ I’ll send you the book later “ Rafael said, “ book ? “ Raghav asked in confusion, “ yes….a book “ Rafael said, “ what for ? “ Kalpi asked, “ you have to wait and see my dear “ Rafael smiled.

By the time they came out of the studio it was already 4 pm, “ hungry ? “ Raghav asked, Kalpi nodded, “ come on let’s have something “ Raghav smiled went to the car.