Chapter 10 - Jadoo Ki Jhappi

Tuscany, Italy

Kalpi woke up early and got ready, “ good morning Madam “ Alec said cheerfully, “ good morning, and please its Kalpi. Madam makes me sound old “ Kalpi smiled and sat down “ of course Ma…I mean Kalpi “ Alec smiled and gave her the plate. Kalpi made it to the office before 8 am and went to Raghav’s office to set it up for the day, after a few minutes Kalpi looked around and smiled, she went out and came back with a basket of flowers and started placing them in the bowl of water and placed it on the coffee table. Kalpi smiled and went to her desk and looked though some files that were on her table, “ good morning Kalpi “ Adam smiled, “ morning Sir “ Kalpi smiled, “ no Sir please, just Adam “ Adam smiled, Kalpi nodded and smiled and got back to work.

Raghav padded into the dining room for breakfast, “ morning Sir “ Alec smiled, “ morning “ Raghav smiled back and checked his phone, “ morning “ Sammy smiled and sat down, Raghav nodded and started eating, “ umm where is Kalpi ? “ Sammy asked looking around, “ oh Mrs. Singhania left “ Alec said setting the plate down in front of Sammy, Raghav looked at him “ left ? “ Raghav asked, “ yes…she left for work “ Alec said, “ work ? “ Raghav asked, “ that’s what she said “ Alec said and left them, “ wow….that’s something “ Sammy said,  Raghav wiped his mouth “ I’m off “ Raghav said, got up and walked out, “ could not wait huh “ Sammy yelled out, Raghav smiled and left for the office. Raghav arrived at the office, he was walking to his cabin when he bumped into something…soft “ oh sorry…” Kalpi said as she looked up, “ my bad “ Raghav said, “ no it’s mine, I was not watching where I was going “ Kalpi said shyly and picked up the file on the floor, Raghav wanted to kiss Kalpi right then and there, she looked gorgeous in her baby blue churidar, “ Sir aap teek hai ? “ Kalpi asked in concern, “ huh….” Raghav said and nodded, Kalpi nodded and walked away, “ Adam…can you find me a wall ? “ Raghav said, “ why ? “ Adam asked in confusion, “ so I can bang my head against it “ Raghav growled and headed to his cabin, Adam looked on in confusion, he looked at Kalpi and smirked.

Raghav tried to concentrate of his work, but it was so hard because his mind kept wondering to Kalpi and how he would kiss her, make love to her, “ Sir ?  “ Kalpi asked, “ yes Kalpi….come in “ Raghav said trying to calm his burning body as she walked in “ I need you to sign these “ Kalpi said as she passed the file to him, “ of course “ Raghav smiled and took the file and signed it and passed it back “ thank you “ Kalpi smiled and walked to the door, she was about to open when Raghav called out “ Kalpi……” Raghav started, Kalpi turned around and looked at him “ jee Sir “ Kalpi asked, “ I…..nothing “ Raghav smiled, Kalpi nodded and walked out. The moment the door closed Raghav growled out “ damnmit !!! “ Raghav growled and thread his fingers through his hair and banged his head on the desk, “ who…careful, we don’t want a murder site here “ Sammy teased as he closed the door and sat opposite him, “ she’s driving me nuts Sammy……I can’t eat,  can’t sleep, I can’t even work. All because of her !!!!! “ Raghav growled and started pacing the floor, “ I need her Sammy “ Raghav said, “ Than what is stopping you ? “ Sammy asked, “ I don’t know !!!!!!! “ Raghav growled once more and paced back and forth like a caged lion.

Kalpi was getting ready to head back, with a file in her hand Kalpi knock on Raghav’s cabin door, “ Sir ? “ Kalpi asked meekly as she popped in, Kalpi found Raghav on the couch snoozing, Kalpi smiled and quietly closed the door, she went to the desk and placed the file. She then went to Raghav and looked at him, his left arm was hanging at the side on the couch “ he must have been tired “ Kalpi though, she kneeled down and gently lifted him arm of the floor, but before she could get it onto the couch Raghav turned and pulled her arm with him and held on. Kalpi did not know what to do, he looked so peaceful, Kalpi smiled and gently brushed his hair, after sometime her arm was getting painful, she carefully tried to pull her arm, but no luck. Thinking, Kalpi moved forward and decided to release her hand from his, she gently lifted his fingers to loosen the hold. Raghav was in dreamland when someone was trying to pull the hand that he was holding, he jolted awake when he felt hair on his face, fluttering his eyes open Raghav looked back and found that he was holding Kalpi’s hand. Still holding her hand he turned around to face her, “ you’re still here ? “ Raghav whispered, Kalpi smiled and nodded, “ Why did you not wake me up ? “ Raghav asked, “ you looked peaceful “ Kalpi whispered back, she gently brushed her fingers on his lips and smiled. Raghav closed his eyes, he loved the feeling of Kalpi, he kissed her fingers and opened his eyes and looked at her, Kalpi sat down and placed head on his arm and looked at him, Raghav wrapped his free hand around her neck and pulled her close, he brushed his lips on her and then kissed her.

Kalpi pushed herself closer to him to deepen the kiss, they broke of and looked at each other, Kalpi placed her forehead against his and started breathing hard, Raghav got up and pulled Kalpi up to him wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. Kalpi smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly, Raghav was about to kiss her again when his phone rang “ I’ll be at home “ Kalpi smiled and left, Raghav sighed “ this better be good Sam “ Raghav said annoyed, “ someone is pissed “ Sammy teased.

Later that night, after coming out from the shower, Raghav decided to see Kalpi, he knocked her door but no answer, he quietly opened it and went in. Kalpi was nowhere to be found, Raghav looked around the room, his eyes came across a picture frame beside her bed, walking to it, Raghav picked it up “ she brought it “ Raghav smiled at the picture, when he put it down something else caught his eye, a book, taking it Raghav read the title “ One Naughty Night, by Laurel Mckee “, he looked flipped through the pages, he was about to flip to where Kalpi had placed the bookmark, when he heard voiced “ shit “ Raghav mumbled and quickly ran to the bathroom. After 5 minutes, the room door closed, Raghav quietly opened the bathroom door and looked out, once he found the cost is clear he hurried to his room. Raghav locked his room door and opened the book to where the bookmark was,

“ As he leaned down for a kiss, his lips on hers was shockingly gentle, his tongue, a slow slide against hers as his fingers curled around he bare hip. She wrapped her legs around his waist and arched up into him as he had her. He touched his open mouth to the delicate curve of her collarbone, the merest light kiss. Lily shuddered. Somehow that one small, fragile touch made her feel as if she would shatter into a thousand pieces. “ Hold on to me “ he said against her as she lopped her arms around his neck as he slid to kiss the shell of her ear.

He sat up, and the shift of their bodies together made his penis slide into her, all the way to the hilt until their hips were pressed against each other, their bodies as close as they could get. Her legs trembled as they wrapped tighter around him, “ Lily “ he whispered as he started to move, Lily’s moaned as her head fell back, she held on to him as he moved faster, hot spiral pleasure began to uncoil deep inside her as he thrust grew harder, “ take me harder Aiden, make me yours “ Lily screamed in pleasure as she held on to him tighter……. “

As Raghav read, every part of his body was on fire “ she is reading this……?? “ Raghav thought, he looked down at himself, Raghav was hard by just reading the book, “ fuck…..” Raghav grumbled and tossed the book onto the bed, “ Kalpana Vittal Jadhav you are really gonna be the end of me “ Raghav growled and went to take a cold shower.

Kalpi searched her whole room for the book “ where is it ? “ Kalpi thought anxiously, just then a knock sounded, “ come in “ Kalpi called as she carried on searching for her book, “ hey Didi….what’s wrong ? “ Nina asked as she closed the door, “ My book is missing, I left it on my night stand, and now it’s missing “ Kalpi said sadly, “ really ? was anyone in here ? “ Nina asked helping Kalpi to find it, Kalpi shook her head, “ well then it must have fallen somewhere “ Nina said and they kept searching.