Kabanata 16

Happy reading 🥛

Treyden's POV

"What about next time?" The girl in front of me asked.

I smile but decided not to give answer making her chuckled.

"I have to go." She spoke.

I lick my lips. "Hatid na kita."

She closed her eyes for a moment before smiling. "You're brutal, Rios." She gently punched my shoulder before walking away.

I took a deep breath while staring at their table.

Sunny, what are you planning to do huh?

I call for our bills before walking near them. Sunny smirked before standing.

I heard Gray's nonstop sighs while I'm driving. Simula nung lumabas kami sa restaurant, hindi na siya nagsalita pa.

He keeps on sighing distracting me.

"Are we going home? I'm tired." He asked while staring outside the window.

I lick my lower lip before slowing the car. "Earlier, Sunny—"

"She's funny, I like her. I'm tired, Treyden. Bilisan mo na lang sa pagpapatakbo, I'm really sleepy."

I gripped the steering wheel before stopping the car in the middle of the road. Gray didn't utter a word.

We stay in that position for about 5 seconds. He's not talking or even asking me why did I stop. He's so cold and I hate this.

"Gray." I whispered his name.

"If you want to say something please just tell it later. I'm so tired." He said without removing his gaze outside.

I took a deep breath, it's now or never.

"I'm so tired asking myself questions like this. Sometimes, I want to close my eyes and just forget all these things inside my head. But when I open them, I see you. Just you and nothing else." Pagsisimula ko. Tahimik naman ito kaya hindi ko na sinayang pa ang pagkakataon na sabihin lahat.

I will accept his decisions no matter what.

I'll respect him. I will.

"There are thousand reasons in my affection." I whispered. "I always want to be honest with you, but it's not as simple."

"If I'm only a girl, this will be simple—"

"Every part of me wants you. I want to be with you, forever, even if you hated me, I still want to be with you. I want to be part of you, part of your strength and even weakness. I want to be with you the moment you open your eyes in the morning, be with you when there is no one else in the room, be with you till my last breath. I love you, Gray. My affections I didn't know I have buried within me, being honest with you is scary, because I know I cannot control these affections, I'm scared I might hurt you."

Hinihingal ako matapos kong sabihin ang lahat, hindi naman siya makapaniwalang nakatingin sa akin.

"I know what I did was completely wrong, I'm sorry. I just... just hate that you see me as someone unsure of my own feelings. I am not a kid, Gray. I know who I want, who I love, and who I want to be part of me. You... This is crazy. I love you so much."