Chapter six

Disclaimer- Harry Potter belongs to Jk. Rowling, not me. Just writing an alternate ending.

VOTE & COMMENT.

FOLLOW FOR MORE H.P FANFICS AND STORIES.

Remus Lupin was cradling a small baby in his arms. Harry James Potter was sleeping in the man's arms unaware of the discussions around him. Remus felt sad for the small bundle in his arms. He knew that Lily and James loved him, but he also knew that they loved Oliver more. He knew that when dumbledore believed in something it was futile to try and stop him. And if he believes it you will too, 'the man was too persuasive.' He thought as he carried the young boy through the manor. He stopped at a set of double doors and opened them. He entered a white room with a big red canopy bed and a window that showed the carefully kept Potter gardens. He put the sleeping baby in the bed and exited the room. He stood in front of the door and whispered the words he would later regret. He whispered the silencing charm and the locking charm as he was instructed to so and went about his day with his head safely hidden above the clouds.

Harry woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping. He looked at his white ceiling and sighed. He tried to convince himself that what he did was not that bad. That his parents would love him through whatever he did. But this quiet voice in his head said that they would abandon him. That they would send him to a place where the bad kids go. Little did they know that he was right. It was this voice in his head that made him cry and shout for his mommy to come and take him away from his room. But no matter how loud he shouted she never came. He scratched the door with his hands trying to escape the room with gruesome thoughts.

Lily Evans Potter was sitting on the sofa with her other son trying to calm him down and telling him that Harry didn't mean what he did to him, but Oliver was still crying his unshed tears from before. Suddenly the door was blasted open. She looked at the at least a dozen Aurors that barged in and shouted for her husband. "James! What is the meaning of this?" She asked one of the Aurors in the front of the long line. "We are here to take the threat to the wizarding world with us." He stated. Tears started brimming in her eyes as she understood what they meant. Her baby boy was a threat to them. She crawled her way to the Auror and started to beg them not to take her baby away from her. "Please, don't do this I will do anything you want. He is just a child." The Auror looked at the frail woman and felt somewhat responsible and sad for her situation. "I am sorry, Mrs. Potter but I can not do this." At that exact moment, James walked to the huge living room.

"Lily! what is happening?" He asked. He took a crying Lily off the floor and started to wipe her tears. He turned his face to the Aurors. Lily quickly forgotten. "What is the meaning of this?" He asked one of the Aurors in the front. "Mr. Potter we are here to remove the threat to the wizarding world." James' stricken face was replaced by one of understanding when he said, "But he is just a child." The Auror looked at James like he had grown two heads. "He has a piece of the dark lord's soul in him. We must treat him as we would treat he-who-must-not-be-named." He concluded. "Search the house for any dark material. Bring the boy to me." He ordered. The Aurors split up. 2 went into the living room while the rest of the Aurors went to search the huge mansion.

Harry was out of energy from trying to claw his way out. He gave up and slept soundlessly on the floor. They picked the small bundle and moved to show the head Auror their conquest was fulfilled. "Well take him to one of the courtrooms," he ordered in a commanding tone. With all of the ruckus, Harry had awoken and was shouting for his mom to come and get him. "Momma! Please! I didn't do anything!" He shouted as he was shipped off through the floo system to the Ministry of Magic. Lily looked at her son that was shipped off to the Ministry of magic like some common death eater screaming for his daddy to save him. Oliver's tears hadn't dried up as Lily took the son she could hold in her arms. Tears made their way through James's face as he recalled what tortures his son would face from now on.

Harry was apparated out of the mansion screaming and fighting to be free. He wanted to be with his daddy. He arrived at the atrium to the ministry of magic shouting which caused a lot of people to stare his way. He was taken in a wide room with chairs all over. He looked at the mean-looking men and women and started to cry. "I want my daddy." He shouted. "We are here to decide on what happens to Harry James Potter. Begin." A figure with pure white hair and a pale face with grey eyes shouted. "I want him to be adopted by a nice wizarding family." The minister's eyes glazed and asked, "And why would you want that to happen. What good will it do for the people?" Lucius sighed and stood up to answer the question. "Well, if he indeed has a piece of the dark lord's soul in him then we must give him a loving family so that he will never turn dark. It's simple really those with an awful past are the ones who are always evil." The minister looked at him like he was crazy. "And why do you think the Potters will not love him?" e asked the blond. "Well, they already know that he has the dark lord's soul in him. They may not love him after that. his brother is the boy who lived. It can't be easy trying to get the same attention and praise. It will fill him with bitterness." The minister nodded his head as if to show that he will mule this over. "I think this child is he-who-must-not-be-named in the making. I say we put him in Azkaban!" Shouted the voice of Albus Dumbledore. Everyone was beyond shocked to hear Albus Dumbledore headmaster of Hogwarts: School of witchcraft and wizardry, leader of the light, suggest they send an innocent boy to Azkaban. "I second it." Came the voice of Dolores Umbridge. "Ok let's vote all in favor of sending Harry to a new wizarding family?" Questioned the voice of the minister. Only two hands were raised. "All in favor of sentencing Harry James Potter to Azkaban?" Most of the hands including the minister's shot up.

It was clear what the decision was and they would regret it come a few years.