Chapter Thirteen

Disclaimer- Harry Potter belongs to JK. Rowling, not me. Just writing an alternate ending.

VOTE & COMMENT

FOLLOW FOR MORE H.P FANFICS.

The great hall was consumed in silence as they looked at the boy-who-lived in shock. Looking at the first Potter who was also the chosen one sorted into Slytherin, was unnerving even to the kids who were in Slytherin. For a good five minutes, Harry was staring at the Slytherin table attempting to look like it was all a shock. 'Not like I wouldn't get sorted into father's house.' He thought. Minerva who was the first one to knock herself out of her reverie said, "Well, Harry Potter... Go to the Slytherin table." She directed. Harry walked to the Slytherin table and sat down next to Draco, ignoring the many glares he was getting from the Slytherin population. He turned towards his new friend and smirked "I told you." He mouthed for only Draco to hear. Draco smirked back at him and offered his hand, in an attempt of an alliance. Harry shook it with a similar smirk. The feast was soon concluded and Harry followed Draco to the dungeons even though he had seen it a thousand times in his father's memories.

Once they were inside Harry passed the first years who were getting the annual welcome to Slytherin's speech and followed Draco into the Slytherin common room. Looking at the dark-toned room with awe, he marveled at how it was the exact same image he saw in his father's memories. He looked at the glass on the end of the walls and gasped at the scenery. It was the great lake with mermaids and the great squid swimming in the greenish water, its tentacles brushing the small plants of the lake's floor. In the middle of the green book-lined walls were a fireplace that had a painting of Salazar Slytherin above it. He was an elderly man who looked irritated at first sight, with a beard that rivaled Dumbledore's. The high ceiling was a nice white color that contrasted nicely with the emerald green color that marred the walls.

Once they were seated on the black leather couch Draco asked, "Ok tell me." At Harry's confused look he added, "There's something shady about you, and it's not the fact that you were in Azkaban." Harry smirked at Draco's intelligence and at once knew that he was not someone to be trifled with.

"When I was in Azkaban, I met someone. Bellatrix Lestrange." He concluded. "You met my aunt?" Asked Draco eyes wide with bewilderment. "Yes, I call her mother. She was like the mother I never had. She told me to come and find you. That you would help me accomplish my mission." Draco's eyebrows rose till they reached his hairline as he asked, "What exactly is your mission?" Harry smirked and said, "To bring back my father." At Draco's confused face he added, "You commonly know him as the dark lord."

"That night on Halloween when he attempted the killing curse on me, I did not kill him. He is not gone. Part of him is inside me. I can talk to him in my mind. When I was freed I promised Mother and father that I would free them someday. That I would bring father back and I will release mother from her prison."

Draco's mouth went open with wonder. "What do you need me to do?" Asked Draco, felt with elation that the dark lord was not gone. "You will know when the time comes. As for now, I need you to make my brother's life a living nightmare." He said with a malicious glint in his eyes.

Draco smiled and said, "That is no problem." Harry turned to leave through the stairs but turned around and said, "Oh, and tell your father about me. Father and him have something to discuss." He smiled as he looked at the terrorized look on Draco's face.

As he lay on his pillow that night, he searched out his father and asked, 'How is mother doing?' The voice in his head snickered and said, 'She's fine. Just misses you a lot.' Harry smiled at the thought and said, 'Well, tell her it's only a few weeks until I complete my animagus form. I will bring her the double mirrors. I will ask Lucius Malfoy to get them for me. You know Dumbledore should have known by now that the magical wards of Hogwarts don't recognize animals.' He smiled at the old fool's mistakes.

'Yes, and we want to keep it between us.' Said Voldemort knowing full well that Harry would not tell a soul of this secret. 'Our plan is coming on good.' He smirked. 'You just wait until I come back. You and Bella will be my second in commands. I will give you the world on a silver platter.' He promised. 'Especially with those filthy muggles out of the way.'

'Goodbye, father.' He bid farewell as he succumbed to sleep.

Little did they know that the next day would bring surprise for everyone on any side of the brewing war.