Chapter sixteen

Disclaimer- Harry potter belongs to Jk. Rowling, not me. Just writing an alternate ending.

VOTE & COMMENT.

FOLLOW FOR MORE H.P FANFICS.

Night came fast for Harry, as he was excited to gain his first Ally. After the feast, he followed the Slytherin students to the dungeons and slipped into Snape's private quarters. "Sit down." Ordered Snape. He took the offered seat and looked at those mesmerizing green eyes. They were so much like Lily's, yet they had a mischievous glint to them all the while making you think he was utterly innocent. The fireplace roared and from the green flames stepped out Lucius Malfoy. He walked to where Snape was standing and said, "Is this the boy?" Harry looked at him with those piercing emerald eyes and said, "Yes, Malfoy." Lucius not wanting to prolong this a moment longer said, "Do you have the serum?" Snape nodded and said, "Three drops. Open your mouth Potter." Harry looked at him and said, "Do not ever call me that again if we are not in the vicinity of other people." Lucius recoiled in horror. He had only seen that type of anger on only one person. His eyes seemed to flash with anger. He had a strange feeling that this boy was telling the truth.

He opened his mouth and Severus administered the limit of three drops. He saw his pupils widened and knew the potion was taking effect. "What is your name?" He asked trying to know if he could throw the potion off. "Harry James Potter." He spat out. "How old are you?" He asked again. "Twelve." Snape nodded and Lucius knew the serum had worked.

"How do you know the dark lord?" Asked Malfoy trying to take charge. Harry turned to face him and said, "He came to the joint nursery of Oliver and I to kill us. As Severus asked him to, he spared my mudblood mother and saw me. He knew that I was the one the prophecy was about, so he chanted the killing curse. I, subconsciously trying to save myself put up a shield that reversed the killing curse to the caster. But do not worry my father is still pretty much alive..." He smirked.

Lucius smirked back and said, "That still doesn't answer my question." Harry looked at him and said, "You are a lot smarter than your son... After I used dark magic as a method to protect myself unknowingly they out me in Azkaban fearing the worst... I met this woman there. Perhaps you know her, Bellatrix Lestrange..." He paused seeing the frightened look of both men. "She was not happy with you. Once I let her escape, you will have what was coming for you." He smirked in a way that the older men knew he had spent quite some time with her. 'He even copied her smirk.' Thought Lucius. Harry turned to look at Lucius and said, "She told me that father was indeed resting within me. You see when he was hit with the killing curse, he did not die. Instead, he rebounded on the first sign of life he saw, me. Bellatrix was like my mother while I was there. I want to make her escape that hellhole and live like the queen she was supposed to be. But to do that, I first need father back." He told the men.

They looked at the child with interest and said, "I will aid you in whatever you may need to bring back the dark lord." Harry smirked as he looked at Lucius. He had gotten the answer he wanted. "And you?" He asked looking at the potions master. "I know of your double agent status and so does my father. Suffice it to say, he is not happy. But if you aid me in bringing him back he is willing to overlook your mistakes. He did what you asked him to, he saved you 'Lily flower'. Now it is time to reap what you sow. Stand with me or die." He offered. Snape looked at the twelve-year-old in shock. He knew that the dark lord did what he asked of him. He had saved the woman he was in love with. But what had that woman done for him. Her unforgiving nature made him bitter and cold and manipulating. He stuck his hand in a way of telling him that he was once and for all truly on the dark side.

After shaking Snape's hand, he said, "Now that we know who is with who. There are a few things I need you to do." He ordered. The men looked at him as he said, "Lucius, where is the diary my father gave you?"

"It is in Malfoy manor safely secured." He answered. "I want you to bring it here tomorrow. Severus I want you to act as a double agent. I want you to tell me all they say in their order meetings." Snape nodded and said, "How do you plan to bring him back?" Harry looked at him in a way that reminded him of Bellatrix and said, "You will know when the time comes, until then I am not telling you anything. They are looking at me closely now that the prophecy is known, so I want something that would distract them and make them not doubt me at the same time." At their confused looks he said, "You will find out more later. Lucius, I want you to make Skeeter write the most ridiculous lies about the Potters to make them seem like the villains here." Lucius smirked and said, "That can be arranged." Harry stood up from his seat and said, "Well, I bid you goodbye." The two men looked at the retreating back of the child. 'He is so much like Bellatrix.' They thought at the same time.