Chapter fourteen

Disclaimer- Harry Potter belongs to Jk. Rowling, not me.

VOTE & COMMENT

FOLLOW FOR MORE H.P FANFICS.

Harry opened his eyes as he remembered that he was in Hogwarts, the place that would soon be his and his father's. He looked around and saw Draco and his two 'bodyguards' were still asleep. He dressed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. When he returned he found that Draco was already dressed and was packing his bag for the day. They went to the great hall where the people were looking at Harry pointedly. The hall returned to its normal chattering form when he sat down and started eating.

Harry put scrambled eggs on his plate and dug in. When he was almost done he heard a pensive like voice that shut the whole hall down. The talking voices were now silent and the hall erupted with a rough voice. The Ravenclaw table was looking at a first-year called Luna Lovegood. Her blond hair stood out amongst the black robes. She was in a trance-like state, her voice could be heard from a mile as she said,

'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches ... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives ... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...'

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

But she wasn't done as everybody assumed she was.

'But beware... heavy betrayal would push him to the side of the wrong... As love is the only thing he desired...'

The hall was consumed in silence as they looked at the blond eleven-year-old. She was confused as to why they were looking at her so she said, "Why is everybody looking at me? Are there Wrakspurts in my ears again?" She asked. When everyone continued to stay silent she went back to enjoying her food. Dumbledore was alarmed. If this is the true prophecy then the wizarding community was doomed. They had betrayed him badly. They had sentenced him to Azkaban where he had the company of a lot of dangerous people.

He immediately looked Minerva and with an unspoken agreement they left the great hall to call an order meeting.

"Acid pops." They said in unison as they claimed the stairs that led to the headmaster's office. Lily and James were worried. Had Oliver done something again? Or was it Harry this time? They had no way of knowing. Hearing a faint 'come in' in response to her knock, Lily Potter entered the room, her husband following close behind. They saw Remus, Sirius, Mad eye, and the other order members as they took the vacant seats. "I am glad to see this is not about Oliver." Murmured Lily as she turned her attention to the elderly headmaster. "Alas Lily, this is about your other son." Said Dumbledore.

"Is Harry okay?" She asked. "Young Harry is fine. We are here about the prophecy." There were several gasps from people that didn't know about the prophecy. "What prophecy?" Asked Elphias Dodge. "Years ago I heard a prophecy while interviewing a divination professor. "It said, 'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches ... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives ... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...' she seemed to step out of her reverie when I interrupted unknowingly. But it was finished today by a first-year Ravenclaw at breakfast. The part we were missing was the one that was the most important. It stated, 'But beware... heavy betrayal would push him to the side of the wrong... As love is the only thing he desired...'

Lily gasped at what she heard. "Well, why did you put him in Azkaban where he could meet the most vile death eaters?" Asked 'Mad-Eye' Moody. "Professor Dumbledore makes mistakes just like the rest of us." Said Molly Weasley defending the leader of the light. "A bloody big mistake at that!" Yelled Remus. "They put my cub in Azkaban! They deserve what was coming to them!" He yelled again. "They didn't give him the love he required so he is turning dark! They deserve it." Accused Sirius. "Well aren't you the godfather? Weren't you the one who was supposed to protect him?" Asked Arthur Weasley. "You are not completely out of blame. You did stay silent when they put him there." Added Molly.

"This is not the end. He can still be redeemed. If we all gave him the love he required and let him be a child he can still save us when he is an adult." Said Dumbledore. "I say we put him back to Azkaban. half the prophecy is already true. We can't risk it." Grumbled Mad-Eye. James stood and said, "How dare you say that about my son!" Moody snickered and said, "Oh so now he is your son? Now that he is the true boy-who-lived?" James' face as red as a Weasley's hair.

"Attention!" Yelled McGonagall. " I say we tell h I'm about the awful thing you-know-who had done. Show him love and train him." She said. "Oh, so he can destroy us later on with all the training we gave him?" Said Benji Fenwick. "I say we collect a vote." Yelled one of the elder members.

"OK. All those that agree with professor McGonagal's idea say I and raise your hand." Ordered Dumbledore. Most of them were agreeing with the cat animagus. "Ok, those who agree with Moody's idea?" He asked. Three hands showed themselves and each person knew what was being done. "We will continue training Harry, and you are all to show him kindness." Ordered Dumbledore. Lily smirked with triumph.

In the great hall.

Everyone was confused as to why most of the professors went out of the hall and guessed that the episode with Loony Luna was what set them off. No one knew something was off except Harry and Draco. "What was that?" Asked Draco wondering if his friend knew what happened. "That was the prophecy about my father and me." He said picking his fingers. Draco gasped and said, "Are you sure?" Harry lamely looked at Draco and said, "Of course."

Draco's attention was momentarily taken as he looked at the owls delivering the letters. He read his and said, "Father said that he always knew the-boy-who-lived was dark and that, once he knows that you are not lying will aid you in anything you need."

Harry smirked and said, "Phase one complete."