Chapter Seven

Disclaimer- Harry Potter belongs to Jk. Rowling, not me. Just writing an alternate ending.

VOTE & COMMENT

FOLLOW FOR MORE H.P FANFICS.

Lily looked at her husband of two and a half years, James Potter. He was looking tired and worn out from all of the work he had to do as an Auror. She walked to him and gave him a hug that spoke miles. "Lily, I don't think I can get Harry out of Azkaban." He whispered defeated, holding his head in his hands. She picked his head in her hands and said, "James, it's okay. Maybe it was for the best." James looked at his wife like she had grown two heads. "How is it for the best?" He asked bewildered. She looked at her husband with understanding and said, "James, what if he really had a piece of You-know-who in him? He would have been a danger to Oliver. People would hate him." James nodded his head agreeing with his wife. "I guess he would be a danger to Oliver and us if he does what he did a while ago. Maybe it is for the best, and the people already hate him thanks to the daily prophet." lily looked at him with confusion. He searched in his pockets and brought out a shrunken form of the daily prophet. He unshrunk it with his wand and gave it to her to read. She gasped at the headline:

"Boy-who-lived's brother, found to be he-who-must-not-be-named."

Earlier today our sources deep within the ministry said that Harry James potter contains a piece of the dark lord's soul inside him. He has been sentenced to Azkaban indefinitely and put behind bars for probably the rest of his life. We appreciate the effort the ministry is putting into the sentencing of Azkaban on the man who terrorized the streets of London.

More information on page seven.'

Lily sighed and said, "See James, I told you. He is something else. Our Harry is gone." She whispered as she wiped stray tears from her face. "Harry my sweet baby boy." She whispered in a defeated tone. "You are right Lily flower. That monster has Harry's body. Our sweet little boy is dead." He whispered back as they held each other for comfort. And just like that they forgot about their son and focused on their other one, their 'savior', while they locked the real chosen one in prison.

Miles away on a lonely island laid a triangular prison. Oldened due to the moss growing around it, because of many years of use. In it was a lonely boy of age 6 curled in a bill calling for his mother to come and get him. "MOM! please." He cried out as the black-cloaked figures approached him. He heard his mother and father saying they hated him and he was a disgrace. He saw the faces of all his loved ones calling him names and telling him they don't love him. Finally, the black-cloaked creature moved on to the next miserable prisoner. He heard deranged cackles and turned his face squinting his eyes through the bars to see a young woman. Her face was sunken in and her black untamable hair all over her face. He was sure she would have looked nice, had she not been to this miserable prison. He crawled to the corner of the room and huddled drawing his head in between his legs trying to get some sort of warmth.

"Who are you?" The woman in the next cell asked. Harry looked at her peculiarly before answering the question. "I am Harry Potter." Bellatrix Lestrange looked at the boy with wide eyes, Never had she thought the light would put one of their own in Azkaban, never the less a boy."This just proves how corrupt they are.' She thought. The Potters were known to be supporters of the light how could they let them put their child in this hell? She then came to one conclusion. The child is not as he seems.

"What did you do to get out here child?" She asked the frail being. Harry by this point was crying tears of anguish from the after-effects of the dementors. he looked up from his position and said, "I hurt my brother." She highly doubted that was what he did as they put him in the most feared prison in England. "Are you sure?" She asked trying to get him to spit the truth put. He nodded his head and started shaking his arms in hopes of getting them warm, his actions were futile against the prison cold that penetrated the hearts of many. "How did you do it?" She asked her curiosity burning.

Harry started crying harder as he remembered how he was put here. "Oliver took my book. I said I wanted it back but he wasn't listening so I tried to take it back. I was so angry I wanted him to be hurt. Something happened to me it was like the wind was coming out of my chest all the windows shattered and Oliver was on the floor with his eyes closed. Then mommy and Daddy started shouting and black. Then I woke up in my room all alone. They locked me in. I wanted to leave but they wouldn't let me."

Bellatrix's eyes split open as realization struck her she knew of only one person that discovered his magic like the young boy in the next cell, Tom Marvolo Riddle. Tom had confided in her only, that he was an orphan tired of being bullied. And Harry has found his magical side himself, that's why they put him here. He has a connection with our lord. She cackled in happiness.

"Harry dear tell me more about your brother?" She asked the craziness in her voice gone. Harry looked at the woman with bloodshot eyes.

" Oliver is the meanest person on earth. He hits me, he takes my books away from me." Bellatrix nodded eagerly wanting to learn more and more, trying to drink the information. "Tell me more." She pushed and like that she had Harry's life story in a mere moment of minutes. Harry told her how his brother used to bully him and how his parents would look at him weirdly when they thought he wasn't paying attention. He told her how he loved to read and how he was jealous of the attention his brother got to which Bellatrix responded, "Don't you worry child. Now you are my baby and I will only give my attention to you. I will give you the world. And as soon as our Lord comes back he will give you the world on a silver platter."

It was then she noticed the scar on his forehead. "How long have you had that scar?" She asked. "It's been there since I was born. It's sort of like a birthmark?" He suggested. Her eyes widened at the realization. Tom Riddle told no one of what he was trying to accomplish that Halloween night. Of course, Bellatrix as being one of his most feared and loyal death eaters knew the truth. He was going to kill the two Potter twins. One of them had delayed him, but there was no stopping the dark lord. He would come back for them and this young boy next to her was so much like him that he would take him too. She stared at his scar a while waiting for a sign.

The scar slightly glowed. 'So it is magical.' She thought. But even magical scars have limits and to make it glow like that it probably took a lot of energy,' it was probably made by someone powerful like Albus... or even the dark lord.' She thought. It was like it was trying to give her a hint.

"Harry..." She whispered. Harry looked at her and said, "What?" She looked at the frail boy in front of her and asked, "Does it hurt sometimes?" Harry was taken aback by the, 'how did she know?' He timidly nodded his head afraid of what the woman might do. "Don't worry Harry if you do what I tell you to do then the pain will stop." Harry eagerly nodded his head wanting the pain that engulfed him sometimes to stop. "Harry, do you sometimes hear voices in your head? Whispers?" She asked. He nodded wondering how she knew. "Harry, what do the voices say?" She asked trying to get her excitement under control.

Harry's eyes leaked tears when he remembered how he turned to the voice to comfort him after another failed birthday or another bullying attempt from Oliver. "The voice... It tells me to embrace myself. To give in and take control of my natural dark side..." He said as he told her the secret he was hoping to bury deep within himself.

"Harry... it's okay. And I think I know why they put you in here." She said attempting to calm the shaking boy. Harry looked at her with expectant eyes.

"The man that gave your brother a scar, well he wanted to kill you too. But something delayed him and I think you have a piece of him in you. The voice that talks in your head; It's him." Harry's eyes widened he always heard his mother and father talk about how bad he was and he thought they were right if he indeed did try to kill him. Seeing the frightened look on the child's face she said, "Child he is no one that bad. You two have a lot in common." His head popped up from looking at the floor. "He was just like you when he was a child. Afraid, an orphan, bullied." He looked at her with a mixture of shock and... admiration?

"He was bullied in the orphanage and like you and when he had enough he discovered his dark side. He started to protect himself by hurting others." Harry started to see the similarities he had with the bad man. But if he was similar to Harry then he couldn't be truly evil. "Talk to him Harry, he will surprise you." She told him before going to the far corner of the room.

He closed his eyes and concentrated on the voice. "Harry." He heard from deep within and thus, Harry had someone to talk to. Someone to teach him and someone to confide in. He then adopted the feelings and beliefs of Tom Riddle.