Chapter three

Disclaimer- Harry Potter belongs to Jk. Rowling. Not me.

VOTE & COMMENT

FOLLOW FOR MORE

Albus Dumbledore stepped off the floo network to be met with a vision that made his heart warm, although he would tear it apart in the next few minutes. Lily Potter was holding Oliver in her arms when her husband James Potter carried Harry on his shoulders. As soon as they saw him, they put the children in the play pen that they built in the newly decorated mansion. All the damage Voldemort caused was erased from the manor, Lily did not want her precious son Oliver Potter to see the damage he had saved them from. She tried to be the loving mother to both her kids, but it was hard not to get caught in the fame that came with giving birth to the famous boy-who-lived. Now, where ever they went there were reporters amongst them. She was as happy as she can be; she had a loving husband and a lovely child. She mentally slapped herself for her aloofness. Harry was her son as well, and as her son, she was going to give him the same amount of love she gave to Oliver. But no, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't see how special Harry was as she was blinded by her other son to notice Harry. Thus, she missed everything about him. His first bouts of accidental magic, his first words even. He whispered mama but she did not give him the same praise she did to her other son. James saw that his wife was daily forgetting about Harry. That was why he was so keen on being with Harry. And although he remembered him, he was in no way there on giving him the same praise and adoration e gave to Oliver.

It has now been two years since the dark lord had fallen and things for Harry were not any better. A blind man could see that Oliver would grow up to be a handful. Three-year-old Harry was a lot more reserved and preferred the company of books to people. Oliver was the social elite and was quite popular with the Weasleys friends of the Potters, while harry was always trying to learn new things. Lily and James were true to their word they made to their child, that was until a few weeks later. No matter what they tried to do, they just couldn't give the same attention they gave to the chosen one. So,, when Harry needed someone to care for him and got nothing, he became even more spiteful of his brother.

Harry always tried to be a good boy for his parents, who seem to never have time for him in return. Harry always thought that he was doing something bad whenever they ignored him.

Harry noticing his brother's hate for reading picked it a book up and examined it so that he would practice how to read. Lily's heart clenched. She didn't even teach him how to read. While she repeatedly tried to get Oliver to have an interest in reading. Oliver was always stubborn, yet she missed how her other child liked to read. ‘Mainly because I never gave him time. She thought bitterly at her own mistreating. She turned her attention to the elderly headmaster and sighed. She knew what this was about. He was there to tell them to treat Harry as they did Oliver. So Potters, I believe I have some grim news. James was alarmed. If this wasn't about Harry what was it about.I believe on that fateful Halloween night, Voldemort made a horcrux. At their puzzled look he decided to elaborate. A horcrux is an object that is used to store a piece of the person's soul inside. I am afraid that Voldemort is not perished. I have no idea how many he made but to make a horcrux one has to be filled with negative energy. He was filled with anguish when his soul was split apart. To make a horcrux one has to take a life or at least say the killing curse at the victim.  So when Voldemort Both Potter flinched at the name. -Cast the spell on Oliver, it rebounded somehow and his soul was split. AS his soul was split, one of them died by the rebounded curse and the other latched onto the first thing he could find; Harry. Harry has a piece of Voldemort residing in him. Now I suggest that you send him away so that no one can get to him. This is just not Harry, this is half Voldemort. They again flinched at the name They looked like they were slapped on the face. Lily was near tears at the thought of that monster occupying her son. She started sobbing and moved onto James for support. James like his wife had tears running along his cheeks. No! Lily started to shout, venting her frustration. She looked at Harry who was looking right back at her, she felt creepy. James, its like he's looking at my soul. James looked at the emerald green eyes that greatly resembled his wife, but lacked the caring behavior. He might have the soul of the most evil man on earth but he was still his son We won't be abandoning him. He told the Professor.

Dumbledore tried to suggest otherwise but knew it was futile. Dumbledore nodded his head in defeat and said, Well, as soon as he is ready, I would like to teach Oliver all that I know since he is the one to defeat said dark wizard. Lily and James just nodded their heads and said, Yea, that would be best.
Dumbledore sighed at the reluctance of the couple and said, Well, like it or not, there is a piece of Voldemort's soul in Harry. At least keep a close eye on him. With those the elderly man exited the house, leaving a dazed Lily Potter.