Chapter Seventeen

Disclaimer- Harry Potter belongs to Jk. Rowling, not me.

VOTE & COMMENT

FOLLOW FOR MORE H.P FANFICTIONS.

Harry woke up the next day unable to sleep due to the excitement. He looked around and saw that all his roommates were still asleep. Dressing in his school robes he left the dormitory walking to the common room. He looked around and realized that he was the only one to get up this early. He walked across the common room to the teacher's dormitory and knocked silently. Hearing a silent, "Come in," Harry entered the office of Severus Snape. "Snape." He said. Snape looked at who was in the room and said, "Have a seat." Harry took the offered seat and said, "Did Malfoy bring the diary?" He asked. Snape nodded and reached under the drawers to give him a black leather-bound book. "Thank you." He said as he took the diary and left the office. He put the diary in his bag and went to breakfast thinking of potential Gryffindors to give this to.

He found his target when he was roaming the halls of Hogwarts. He heard a soft sniffing in his right direction and went to investigate what it was. He saw a small girl with red hair crying into her hands. He looked at her to see she was not even trying to cover the fact that she was crying. On closer inspection, he found out that she was a Weasley, the youngest, Ginnerva. And like that he knew he had found a target for his plans.

He looked at her trying to find a bag she might be using. He made himself invisible the way he knew the headmaster did and entered the bathroom. He saw the ghost that was silently watching the Hogwarts ground and knew that it was Myrtle. The girl who was killed when his father first opened the chamber. He slipped the diary into her bag and slipped out of the bathroom to go to the great hall before the professors came searching for him. He entered the hall and waited for Ginny to come in too so he could know if it worked.

Harry smirked as he saw Ginny enter the hall with a pale face and darker eyes. He knew she had looked into the diary, and after only a week she would open the chamber for him. He smirked as he turned to face Draco. "What did you to the Weasley?" He asked taking a spoon full of soup into his mouth. "Nothing Harmful, after all, she is a blood traitor." Draco shrugged his shoulders and said, "Be careful not to get caught." He warned. Harry looked at him and said, "Oh trust me. I will not get caught."

A week has passed when Harry heard something talking to him in the pipes. 'Kill... Blood..." Harry smirked as he knew that his plan has worked. He walked past the hospital wing to get a small view of a bushy-haired girl lying on one of the beds. 'She's petrified.' He thought to himself as he looked at his brother and the youngest male Weasley talking to each other about her condition.

He quickly walked away before his brother and his friend could see him and went to the second-floor bathroom, under an invisibility spell. The ghost was loudly weeping for something that happened in the fifties as he walked to the pipes. He turned the tap and hissed, 'open' in parseltongue. The pipe rolled to the back as an entrance. Myrtle looked at the cause of the noise and shook her head as she looked at the open tap. She knew that this was the chamber of secrets, but she couldn't tell who opened it, as she couldn't see anyone there.

Harry used his father's memory to know how to get into the chamber and once he was inside he hissed, 'open' again. He looked at the chamber with his mouth hanging open. It was even more magnificent in person. He looked around but couldn't find the Basilisk. 'Maybe roaming around the pipes.' He thought.

He spent the rest of the day practicing various dark spells, he would normally be restricted as a student. When he went back to the common room, he saw a trail of spiders and knew what this meant. He turned down a corridor to see Oliver standing in front of a petrified cat saying he wasn't the one. He looked behind the cat to see a writing in blood.

'The chamber of secrets has opened.... enemies of the heir beware.' It read. "Enemies of the heir beware? You'll be next mudbloods." Said Draco smirking. The teachers all appeared and looked at what was written. A frozen look marred their faces as they commanded them to follow the prefects. Harry looked at Snape looking at him with a knowing look in his eyes and mouthed, "Good".

Harry smirked and followed the crowds to the Slytherin dormitory.

He knew the teachers would be suspicious and it would only be a matter of time before they think of closing the school and he knew that it was time to execute the next and final part of his plan. "It was you, wasn't it?" Asked Draco once they were in the vicinity of the second year dormitory. Harry's answer was just a smirk but Draco knew that Harry was responsible for the recent attack.