Universal Trip? - Y/n trains Cabba?! ( Smut Warning )

Third person POV

Y/n reverts to his normal state as his Ultra Instinct fades, making him cough up blood and reel in pain.

Beerus frowns.

Beerus: You showed great promise in our rematch just now... However, it seems Ultra Instinct is not yet yours to command. Kudos for surviving a fight with me, a God of Destruction, and the drawbacks of the divine form of Ultra Instinct. Truly amazing.

Y/n pants and gives Beerus a weak thumbs up. He seemed to be more like he was when Beerus first encountered the young man. Good. Beerus rather enjoyed his commentary when he was more pompous, but the mortal still had much time and training before he had true bragging rights.

Y/n: Lord Beerus?

Beerus: Yes, Y/n?

Y/n slowly stands up straight, gritting his teeth so he wouldn't scream in pain, then offers his hand to the deity.

Y/n: I won't be losing so easily... Next time. Heh.

Beerus smiles and shakes his hand, content with his mortal friend. It had been some time since he considered an individual his friend, but something about Y/n was truly fascinating.

Beerus: I used about 50% of my full power. And no, I'm not telling fibs like when I told Goku he was strong. I'm telling you the truth. You did good.

Y/n smiles weakly.

Y/n: Awesome...!

After the word left his mouth, he fell over and passed out. Exhausted from the use of Ultra Instinct and the battle with the God.

~ Timeskip, brought to you by Chibi Y/n poking Chibi Kale ~

Vados: ... And that's why I would like to borrow your sexy warrior.

Whis stares at his sister, deadpanning.

Whis: Say that one more time sister.

Vados realizes what she says and blushes.

Vados: Oh my! That wasn't supposed to come out! He's just so fine and-

Whis: That he is. Y/n be fine as fuck.

Vados: Come again?

Whis: I did once, because he was looking hella good.

Vados: Whis!!

Whis giggles.

Whis: I'm teasing you... Sort of. He really is good looking though.

Vados huffs.

Vados: Well, enough about him looking good... Can we borrow him? It would mean the world to Cabba to have a friend visit. Especially if it's for training. Cabba feels like he's not doing his absolute best, and so Y/n would be the perfect candidate to travel to our universe.

Whis: Well, I don't mind. But you'll have to ask Lord Beerus, he's rather fond of his mortal friend.

Vados: Everyone is just nuts over him, that's troublesome.

Whis: No, not everyone. Just me, you, Beerus, and his Earth friends and family.

Vados: And Cabba.

Whis chuckles.

Whis: And Cabba.

Vados: Well, could you wake him?

Whis: Oh, he's not sleeping. He's trying some Earth cuisine known as " tacos ". They're quite delectable!

Vados squirms a little.

Vados: Oh I don't have long, but I do want those tacos!

Y/n walks up and chomps on a taco. He seemed to have recovered from earlier.