Battle of the Gods Pt 1

Third person POV

Y/n had been training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and this was the only way to keep up with the damn Saiyans... Not that he was complaining... He had not become a Super Saiyan... But he had unlocked a vast amount of the Kaioken technique's potential, going as far as Kaioken X 100.

Y/n: Phew... Bulma's party is in a few hours... I should take a shower.

He stepped in the tub that was in the Time Chamber.

Meanwhile

A tall blue man with white hair walked down a dimly lit corridor.
He was dressed in fancy clothing, fit for kings. He continued walking until coming into a chamber in which was seemingly housing a giant, purple, hairless house cat.

???: Time to wake up my Lord, you don't wanna oversleep again.

???2: Just 5 more years...

???: Now.

???2: Fine Whis... I'm up.

He slowly and reluctantly moved about, like a child when they had to go to school.

Whis: Lord Beerus, perhaps you should take a bath.

Beerus: I don't feel like it.

Whis: * sigh * You're going to stink... Soon people will say things like... " That Beerus sure is powerful, but boy does he stink up a room. ", soon they'll call you Destroyer of Noses.

Beerus: Your attempt at humor is annoying me Whis, maybe I should destroy you... Although... I definitely could use a bath... Good call Whis.

Whis: Oh, not a problem Lord Beerus.

Beerus goes to take a bath.

Beerus: So, Whis, what's been going on while I was asleep?

Whis: It seems to be that Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta.

Beerus: Oh, I see, I never was a big fan of that planet... Nor Frieza for that matter... Whis, remind me to destroy him whenever I see him again.

Whis: Too late, it seems he was defeated already.

Beerus: What?! Someone defeated Frieza?!

Whis: Yes, a Saiyan who goes by both the names Kakarot and Goku.

Beerus: Oh? When you said Planet Vegeta was destroyed, I assumed that would mean their entire race.

Whis: They were wiped out... All, but a handful.

Beerus watches Goku's battle with Frieza.

Beerus: Say, Whis, what sort of transformation is that?

Whis: It's a legendary form of the Saiyans, only few have achieved it, it's known as a Super Saiyan.

Beerus: Why does that sound familiar...? Super Saiyan... It was Super Saiyan something... Super Saiyan... Oh, that's right!!! A Super Saiyan God!

Whis: Oh? What about this Saiyan God?

Beerus: I had a premonition I'd fight a Super Saiyan God just like this one!

Whis: Oh, a challenge?

Beerus: And that's not even the best part, the Super Saiyan God would pre-date an even more powerful rival! One with the power of the gods, Ultra Instinct!

Whis: Super Saiyan God sounds far fetched... But, a mortal who can obtain Ultra Instinct?

Beerus: Don't question me Whis! In fact, let's go confirm my premonition with the Oracle Fish.

Whis: Very well.

They go out and Beerus begins calling for the Oracle Fish.

Beerus: Seer! Oh, Seer, where are you?

Just then the Seer pops up.

Seer: Yes?

Beerus: 39 years ago, did you not prophesize I'd fight two worthy rivals in 39 years time?

Seer: Did I say that?

Beerus ( deadpans ): Yes, you did.

Seer: Oh, why yes I did.

Beerus: See? The Seer just confirmed my premonition.

Whis: Very well... Since you're seeking out the Saiyan God... I'll shall track the whereabouts of the Saiyans, oh, it would seem that they all live on Planet Earth.

Beerus: Earth? Wasn't that the planet with all those dinosaurs? They were so rude I wiped them all out.

Whis: Yes, but one is currently on the North Kai's planet.

Beerus: A Saiyan on a Kai planet? Curious.

Whis: Yes, the very one who defeated Frieza.

Beerus: Oh? Then, by all means, let's ask him first. How long will this take?

Whis: I'd estimate about 30 minutes.

Beerus: I hate long flights... But, I'll suck it up and go.

Whis: Very well, we shall depart at once.

Beerus: Oh yeah!

They begin their flight towards King Kai's planet.

Meanwhile back with Y/n on Earth

Y/n had arrived as the party was starting.

Gohan: Hey Y/n.

He hugged him tightly in a brotherly hug, he returned the hug.

Y/n: Been training Gohan?

Gohan: No, not too much.

Y/n frowns.

Y/n: You should, you may have the biggest potential out of all of us.

Gohan was about to respond, but was interrupted when Chi-Chi tackled Y/n, though he didn't budge an inch.

Chi-Chi: Oh, my baby boy!
* She hugged Y/n tighter *

Y/n: M-mom...
* He blushed *

Chi-Chi: Has it really been a year? You look so different, when are you going to get a girlfriend?

Y/n: Mom, that's embarrassing...

Chi-Chi: I don't get how a woman could turn you down! I mean look at you! You're so handsome!

Y/n: M-mom, really... I haven't even started talking to any girls.

Chi-Chi: I can see it already! But, you sir, are getting married before you turn 30!!!

Y/n: What?! Wh-why?

Chi-Chi: Because, I wanna have grandbabies that I can spoil rotten!

Y/n ( deadpans ): Really Mom?

Chi-Chi: Yes! And you better have tough babies!

Y/n: I can't control that Mom...

Chi-Chi: I'm sorry I'm rambling.

Y/n: It's fine.

Now it was time for Y/n's next visitor, a rambunctious one.

Goten: Hey big bro!

Y/n: Hiya Goten!

Goten: Can we play?

Y/n: After the party, why don't you play with Trunks and Marron in the meantime?

Goten: Okay!

Y/n turned towards the rest of the Z-team, but he felt something was... Off...

( I'm going to call it here, hope you enjoy! )