Y/n and Kefla's Alone Time - Moro Arrives! ( 18+ )

Third person POV

( ⚠️ Warning: Smut ahead. )

All was silent in Kefla and Y/n's house, except the TV in their bedroom. Lying in bed is Y/n and Kefla. Kefla had fallen asleep after... Well, stuff happened. But Y/n was wide awake. He couldn't stop thinking about the possibility of him losing to Moro, though he highly doubted it. If he failed... Kefla and everyone and everything else he held dear would come to an end. And he would be Moro's slave. The thought was unnerving. The Earthling slowly pulls Kefla's arms from around his chest and sits up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Kefla shivered in her sleep as her bare breasts were now exposed to the cold air. Realizing this, he covers her up and she snuggles up as close to him as possible, a small pout on her lips.

Y/n chuckles and ruffles her hair as he stands up and starts getting dressed. After pulling his pants up, he hears a soft whisper behind him. Turning so he could hear better, Y/n smiles at his fiance.

Kefla: C'mon, come back to bed...

A small, playful pout was on her lips and Y/n found it impossible to tell her no. So, he took his clothes off and folded them neatly before sitting them on his bedside table.

He then climbs back into bed with the Fusion, and she instantly wraps her arms around him, pulling him into a kiss. Y/n kisses back and rubs her thighs, she opened her legs more in response and he begins rubbing teasing circles around her clit, making her break away from the kiss.

Kefla: Y-Y/n...

Y/n smirks and goes down between her legs, a blush creeping on to Kefla's face.

Kefla: Please...

Y/n: Your wish is my command, Kefla~

He then slips his tongue into her wet folds, causing the female Saiyan to moan in satisfaction.

Kefla: Oh Kami, yes~

Y/n grips her thighs and leans closer to her, his tongue going deeper in her as a result. In response, Kefla arches her back and swears silently. Y/n swirls his tongue around and occasionally plays with her clit, making her moan and squirm.

Kefla: C-Come on, don't tease me y- Ah!~ J-jerk!~

Y/n could only smirk to himself as his fiance swore silently. Soon, she came in his mouth and he pulls away, swallowing her cum and smirking at her. Kefla's face grew dark red before she was suddenly flipped over on all fours and she felt something hard rubbing against her sensitive pussy.

Kefla: U-Ultra Instinct?! You shouldn't just use it whenever, y'know!

Y/n looks down at Kefla and a sly, mischievous smile crosses his lips.

Y/n: So you don't want me to use Ultra Instinct?~

Kefla looks down and mumbles, making Y/n's smile grow.

Y/n: Huh? What's that, babe?~ I can't hear you~

Kefla: Just fuck m- HAA!!~

Y/n had cut her off by slamming into her pussy, the shock of him suddenly filling her walls while she was recovering from an orgasm made her cum again and turn Super Saiyan, her walls tightening around the Earthling.

Kefla: A-asshole...!~

Y/n: What's that?~ You want it in your asshole next?~

Kefla bites her lip and huffs, pushing her hips back against his as hard as she could, making the reincarnated God swear and moan her name as he was now halfway inside her and she tried not to scream out as he was now hitting her g-spot.