Y/n meets Kefla! - Another Wielder of Ultra Instinct?

Y/n's POV

I watch as Kale and Caulifla merge, becoming a new entity altogether, their Fusion bounces around and smirks cockily. I try to ignore the instinct to grab her and kiss her, but holy fuck was it hard. She looked like the perfect combination of them. She's so... Damn.

???: Kale and Caulifla makes Kefla! So, Y/n, wanna try me?

I grin and power up.

" Under any other circumstances, I would be kissing you. "

Kefla giggles.

Kefla: And I would welcome that.

" It's too bad that we have to fight... Kale, Caulifla... Well, Kefla... I'm sorry. "

Kefla: Aw, don't be. You didn't make the rules. I still love you.

I blush and my heart speeds up.

Kefla: Aww, how cute~

" You're one to talk. "

I activate Ultra Instinct and get into the Kame style fighting stance and Kefla turns Super Saiyan 2.

Third person POV

Y/n and Kefla dash at each other before they begin trading blows, the barrage of attacks were hard to follow for some other participants.

Kefla: Quit taking it easy on me!

Y/n: Saw through me?

Kefla: I hope you know I'm the Fusion of Kale and Caulifla! I know you!

Y/n chuckles and flips away, then closes his eyes, letting his aura wrap around him as he becomes encased by a silver cocoon of sorts, Kefla fires a Ki blast at Y/n, but he quickly disappears from her line of sight, confusing her. Then, in sudden realization, she gasps and spins around on her heels to see Y/n, still wrapped in his aura, holding her Ki blast in his hand as if it were a harmless ball of light. Then he crushes the ball and turns to the Potara Fusion, and the aura slowly flakes off of him, revealing him in the true form of Ultra Instinct.

 Then he crushes the ball and turns to the Potara Fusion, and the aura slowly flakes off of him, revealing him in the true form of Ultra Instinct