The God Killer's Past ( Part 2 )

Third person POV, Champa's Planet

Champa was lazing about on a folding chair as Vados stares off into space.

Noticing this, Champa looks over to see what was bothering her. Seeing nothing, he speaks up.

Champa: Vados! Why have you got your head up your own ass now?!

Vados looks to her Destroyer, but doesn't respond, angering the God.

Champa: Answer me, damnit! ... It's about him, isn't it? You know what he did. And even if he didn't, you wouldn't be able to-

Vados: I loved him, Champa.

The Angel had a downcast gaze and her eyes were filled with sadness and remorse.

Champa, angered, gets up and walks over to the Angel before slapping her across the face, startling her.

Champa: You didn't even know him, stupid woman! Even if you did, he was wed to Kefla, remember?

Vados looks away, trying to remain neutral.

Vados: I know that, but it doesn't change how I felt...

Champa: Angels don't love, get over it.

Vados goes silent and Champa storms off back to his chair, but as he goes to sit down, he feels the ground beneath him rumble before exploding. Growling in irritation, Champa powers up, his aura dispersing the smoke cloud. And to the God's horror, a familiar figure is revealed to him... One he thought he'd never see again.

Champa: Y... Y-you...! IMPOSSIBLE! IT CAN'T BE...! WHAT SORT OF TRICKERY...?!

The figure walks forward, the remaining smoke blowing behind him, temporarily making it look as if he had a single wing.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): There's no trick at all, Champa.

Champa: I can't believe it... The God Killer... Why?! Why are you here?!

Y/n: You know why!

Champa: Y/n...! Bastard!

Y/n powers up and into his ULTRA state, scowling as he yells out.

Y/n: You Gods could not kill me... The chains of Zen-Oh could not hold me... AND YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS DAY! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!

Champa: Tch... Your funeral! Vados, back me up!

Vados looks at the God Killer with a look full of sorrow before joining her Destroyer's side.

Y/n: So be it, Vados.

He flies forward and in an instant, appears in front of Champa and punches him through his house before kicking Vados away. Champa comes flying out of the rubble as Vados quickly recovers and they both go for a punch on the Earthling, who dodges their attacks by dropping to the ground before doing a spinning hand stand to get up, kicking them both away as a result before backflipping away and Instant Transmissions behind them and tagging Champa with a Ki blast while blasting Vados away.

Champa: Damnit!

He quickly powers up, his aura flaring and turning purple as he launches several blasts out of his aura, which Y/n dodges before dashing forward, bursting into Kaioken and quickly driving his fist into Champa's stomach, the sheer force imploding the ground around them and causing blood to fly freely from his mouth as he's sent flying.

Vados grabs Y/n from behind, but he quickly flips her over him and wraps an arm around her throat before he starts strangling her, causing her to try to get a grip on him to pry him off, however, she couldn't get a good grip, nor break the grip of the God Killer's dangerous hold. However, she's saved as Champa launches a Ki beam at Y/n, which Y/n quickly dodges, letting Vados go in the process before an explosion erupts from Champa and engulfs him, creating a smokescreen. But as the smoke clears, Champa is left clearly damaged and covered in blood.

Champa: How can this...?

Y/n: I tagged you with a small Ki ball earlier... It was set to detonate when I released a certain amount of Ki. You're pretty stupid, y'know.

Enraged, Champa swings at Y/n, who catches him by the wrist with ease before pulling his hand to the side and slamming his head into the God's jaw, knocking him back. Before Champa could retaliate, however, he finds a Ki blade impaling him in the stomach, slowly moving upwards before suddenly, his stomach was slit open and Y/n rips his guts out before wrapping them around Champa's throat ( or lack thereof, eh? ) and pulling with all his might, beheading the God with his own guts before he kicks the God's lifeless body over and lifting a hand over the corpse, to the horror of the Angel Vados.

Y/n: Hakai.

With that, the God of Destruction of Universe 6's body is no more. Y/n then picks up the head before walking over to Vados and holding it up in front of her.

Y/n: Don't get in my way, or you'll be done the same way. Don't even fight it.

Vados looks down, her lip quivering a little as Y/n crushes the skull of Champa, splattering brains all over the attendant along with a lot of blood.

Y/n then raises his hand to the Angel and again, utters the word that destroys.

Y/n: Hakai.

Vados doesn't scream in pain, simply choosing to obey the God Killer and accept her fate, but she caresses the unhinged warrior's cheek.

Vados: I wish things were different, Y/n... That you had your family and that spar never occured... Despite my feelings. Goodbye, warrior.

Vados plants a soft kiss on the Earthling's lips as she fades away, the God Killer momentarily stunned.

He looks down at his bloody hands and clenches them, gritting his teeth.

Y/n: Vados, I'm sorry too. Sorry that you had to be involved in this...

He looks up at the sky, when suddenly, he feels another power level. Turning around, he sees Cabba, his old apprentice.

Cabba: ... Y/n...

Y/n looked over Cabba and smiles softly.

Y/n: You've come a long way, Cabba... I'm proud to have been your master.

Cabba: God Killer... Sensei... I'm... I'm so sorry...

He looks away from his old mentor, unable to look him in the eye.

Y/n: ... Cabba, you didn't...

Cabba: Champa said that he believed in my strong sense of justice... Y/n, I can't let you get away. As a Candidate God of Destruction, I have to apprehend you- GAH!

In an instant, Y/n was now in front of Cabba, his hand through his old apprentice's chest and some tears flowing from down his cheeks, the strain of everything finally getting to him.

Cabba: M... Master...

Y/n: I'm sorry, Cabba... Please... Forgive me...

Cabba: Y/n, I... I wish... I can see you, in the next world. I would like that...

Y/n pulls his hand out of Cabba's chest and he drops to his knees along with his student, holding his now lifeless body.

Y/n: I don't think that can happen, Cabba... I'm sorry...

~ Timeskip ~

After the incident in Universe 6, Y/n moved on to another Universe... Universe 11, and his next target was Lord Belmod.

( Alright, that concludes the God Killer's backstory up until his debut in this story. Speaking of, I can't believe this story is over three years old. The support over the past three years has been amazing, and I hope my story, at least for you guys, is in turn, amazing. On another note, which fight in this book is your favorite? What variation of Y/n is your favorite? Anyways, that's the chapter, hope you guys enjoyed! )