Enter the Legendary Super Saiyan! - Y/n and Whis recruit Broly!

Third person POV

As Y/n and Whis land on the desolate planet known as Vampa, Y/n notices two power levels. One was laughably low, the other, however was impressive.

Y/n: So, the weakling must be Paragus, yeah?

Whis: That's one way of putting it, I suppose.

Y/n grins and flies off ahead of Whis, eager to meet the last representative of Universe 7.

Whis chuckles to himself.

Whis: Son Y/n, you're certainly Goku's son.

~ Y/n's POV ~

After Whis and I arrive on Vampa, I take off towards the high power level. I wonder what this Broly guy looks like. He's a Saiyan, so... I assume he looks like Dad or Vegeta? Dunno, but I'll find out soon enough.

As I get closer to the power level, the lower power level flares up and a Ki blast is launched at me, which I catch with one hand before crushing. I slowly lower to the ground, my feet making a ' tmp ' sound as my boots touch down on the ground. Then, suddenly, a behemoth man comes flying out of nowhere, slamming his fist into my gut, making me cough up saliva. What the hell? Broly!

I look him over as I skid back a few yards, he was a really tall bastard, buff too. He's tan, scarred, and probably as wild as his hair. I notice something strange around his neck... Almost looked like a shock collar. I'm pulled from my thoughts and brought into the blood pumping experience that is a fight as Broly swings at me again, I catch his fist, which surprises him, before I return the favor from earlier by drop kicking him in the chest, sending him flying into a nearby mountain, which I Instant Transmission to and grab his head before dragging his face across the side of the mountain, grunts of pain come from the goliath before I launch him towards the lower power level and Instant Transmission back, planting my foot on his chest before glancing at the other Saiyan, Paragus.

" You're Paragus? "

He seems shocked, but nods hesitantly.

Paragus: How could you beat Broly?

" He's not beaten, yet. "

As I finish my sentence, Broly tries to grab me, but I flip away, powering up.

" KAIOKEN X4! "

As Broly stands up again, I launch forward and slam both of my feet into his stomach, and he stumbles backwards.

" You learn and adapt as you fight, don't you Broly? "

I know I'm correct, but I found it strange he wasn't speaking, when suddenly, he slams me into the ground as hard as he can, I yell out in pain and kick him off me before reverting to my base and then powering back up.

" 4 isn't cutting it one bit... KAIOKEN X100! "

A dark red and powerful aura shrouds me before I cup my hands together, and bring them to the side.

" Kamehame... HA! "

The blast engulfs Broly, but he flies through and grabs me by the head, snarling. His eyes are yellow now!

Paragus: It's useless, he's using the power of a Great Ape in human form!

" What the- "

Broly throws me into a nearby mountain, I wince as I crash through the other side and dust myself off as he slams his fist into my face. Only, it wasn't my face. Broly looks around in confusion as my afterimage fades before I kick him away and fly over him before I get an idea. I raise my hands to the side of my face and get ready to blind him.

" SOLAR FLARE! "

The technique works like a charm, blinding the giant before I slam my feet into his chest, planting him five feet into the ground and creating a large crater. Then I backflip away and launch another Kamehameha wave at him, this one hitting him head on.

I revert to my base form and I close my eyes, and take in a deep breath before an intense heat starts coursing through me and my body radiates a powerful aura, and I snap my eyes open, once again assuming Ultra Instinct just as Broly throws another punch at me, I dodge the blow and grab the Saiyan berserker by his arm before flinging him forward and flying after him.

" Time to gamble! Kaioken! "

I feel my power increase and see the red of Kaioken swirling around the silver of Ultra Instinct and they collide, mixing together almost seamlessly. Then, in the blink of an eye, I land three hefty blows on Broly's midsection, sending him into the sky, and before he had the chance to think, let alone retaliate, and Instant Transmission above him and grab him by the back of his head before slamming him into the ground, finally knocking him out. I pant and grin, that was fun.

As I revert to my base form and collapse to my knees, I see something impossible. Broly stands up. I quickly, or, as quickly as I could, drive my hand into the pouch of Senzu Beans and fish one out, eating it as fast as I can. And something else occurs to me. Broly was glowing. Gold.

Then, Broly launches himself towards me, and I brace myself for a blow... But it doesn't land.

I snap my attention to Paragus, who was pressing a button, and then I look at Broly. He was being electrocuted! It was a shock collar. Not for long, I Instant Transmission in front of Broly and brace myself before gripping the collar, I almost reel back. Damn, what kinda tech is this...? I rip off the collar and throw it to the ground.

Then, Broly speaks.

Broly: You... Helped me?

" Of course, slavery is wrong. No matter it's form. "

Broly reverts to his base form and smiles.

Broly: Tha-thank you.

I nod and turn towards Paragus.

" What kinda person are you?! Broly is a person! "

Paragus: Broly is my son, and I will do whatever I please.

" Not while I'm around. "

I glare menacingly at the older Saiyan, who flinches.

Broly: Don't be rude to father...

" It's okay big guy, but I need your help. "

Broly: You... Do? I will help. You helped me.

~ Whis' POV ~

That was quite entertaining, I must admit. Y/n combined Kaioken with Ultra Instinct? Splendid, he's growing faster.

As Y/n and Broly talk, Y/n fills him in on the Tournament of Power, and soon, Broly and Paragus agree to go. Y/n, you're certainly Goku's son.

~ Timeskip, brought to you by Chibi Y/n and Chibi Broly playing a videogame, third person POV ~

Y/n, Whis, Broly, and Paragus touch down with the rest of the Universe 7 representatives.

Goku: WOAH! That guy is way strong!

Vegeta: Indeed... He's a Saiyan?

Paragus snarls at Vegeta and points at him.

Paragus: Kill him Broly!

Y/n glares at Paragus, his gaze seemingly knocking the wind out of the elderly Saiyan.

Y/n: If you don't let your grudge go, I will kill you.

Paragus snarls at the Earthling, before relenting, Broly had been busy talking to Goku, who asked him for a friendly spar.

Soon, everyone is set, and they set off for the World of Void, where the Tournament of Power will be held.