Bond beyond Universes! - Fight, Fight, Fight!

Third person POV

Y/n and Cabba look to each other before rushing the alternate Y/n, however, he rushes forward as well, punching Cabba away and trying to kick Y/n, however, the Ultra Instinct Warrior dodges his kick before grabbing him by the wrist and punching him in the stomach, making him cough up saliva. Y/n ( Superman ) goes to retaliate, but finds his other wrist being held by Cabba. Growling in irritation, the God amongst Men slams his wrists together, and as a result, the two warriors, causing them to release his wrists. Following up immediately, the alternate Y/n tackles the Ultra Instinct Warrior to the ground before going to punch him, however when his fist seemingly connects, he finds his fist buried in the ground beneath him and Y/n standing over him before he's kicked away into Cabba, who takes both of his hands and clenches them together before hammering the alternate version of his sensei in the face. Growing irritated, the Superman punched Cabba away.

Y/n ( Superman ): Enough! I'm done playing games!

He flies up into the sky and starts powering up, forming a giant energy ball.

Y/n looks to his apprentice, and they nod at each other before taking a crouching position and pulling their arms back while cupping their hands.

Y/n/Cabba: Ka... Me...

Y/n ( Superman ): Let's see you beat THIS!

The energy ball steadily grows larger and larger, meanwhile, the Kamehameha waves of Y/n and Cabba grew stronger, larger, and brighter.

Y/n/Cabba: Ha... Me...

Y/n ( Superman ) launches the energy ball towards the duo, and in response they fire their Master/Disciple Kamehameha wave and the two attack meet in the middle.

Y/n ( Superman ): Resistance is futile! Just give up!

He puts more power into the energy ball, causing Y/n and Cabba to plant their feet in the ground that was now cracking around them as the energy ball pushes their Kamehameha wave back.

Y/n grits his teeth and puts more power into his Kamehameha wave, pushing the energy ball back a bit into neutral area, neither side having a clear advantage. Cabba closes his eyes and tilts his head away, afraid that they may fail. However, Y/n snaps him out of his thoughts.

Y/n: Cabba!

Cabba opens his eyes and turns his attention to his teacher, confused.

Y/n: Come on, Cabba, we have to do this! I can't do this alone!

Cabba: But... But I'm just not strong enough, Sensei! I can't...

Y/n: What're you fighting for, Cabba?!

Cabba: Wh-what am I... Fighting for...?

Y/n: Yeah, what is it?!

Cabba thinks for a moment, memories of Renso inducting him into the Sadala Defense Force, of meeting and training with Y/n, training with Kale and Caulifla, training with Vados and falling in love with her rising and filling him with determination.

Cabba: I'm fighting to protect everyone and everything I love! For justice! For Universe 6...!

Y/n: Then let the power of determination fuel you and push you past your limits! GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!!

Cabba nods and, with newfound power, increases the size and power of his Kamehameha, planting his feet firmly into the planet and gritting his teeth. Soon, the Master/Disciple Kamehameha wave begins pushing back against the powerball, however, the alternate Y/n receives another mission, a telepathic link from the God Killer.

' Superman, quit playing. Get to Sadala. Now. ' The God Slayer demands, irritation evident in his voice.

Y/n ( Superman ): B-but, sir-

' Do not question me. Need I remind you of your place? ' The God Slayer asked tauntingly.

Superman disperses his blast and just barely dodges the incoming Kamehameha wave, but is forced to block an incoming drop kick from Y/n.

Y/n ( Superman ): I don't have time to play with you anymore.

With that, he disappears.

Y/n pants softly and slowly descends.

Cabba runs over to him, now in his base form.

Cabba: Sensei, he got away!

Y/n nods and turns his head behind him, then speaks up.

Y/n: Why don't you just go ahead and come out now, Mira?

Cabba: Eh? Sensei...? There's no one there, I don't sense anything.

The Saiyan turns in the direction his master was looking and takes a step forward, but he suddenly found Y/n's arm outstretched in front of him, keeping him from going beyond that point.

Y/n: I believe I said now.

Mira slowly walks into their field of vision, an irritated and confused look on his face.

Mira: How could you possibly know I was here? I have no Ki signature...!

Y/n: You're not dealing with someone as naïve as my dad. I knew you would come for my energy. Seems Towa is preoccupied trying to get dicked down. Oh well, poor little android.

Mira: Shut up! You don't know the first thing...!

Y/n: I hope you know that even after I used up some of my energy, I can dismantle you with both hands tied behind my back.

Mira snarls and Y/n walks forward.

Y/n: I'll give you two choices, help me find the God Killer... Or be made into a fresh pile of scrap!

Mira: What if I refuse and attack you?

Y/n smirks and lifts his right hand.

Y/n: I'd ask why Towa programmed you to be suicidal.

Mira sighs and raises his hands in defeat.

Mira: I have no loyalties to you.

Y/n: Rest assured, I'll be tearing through you like a piece of paper once this is over.

Mira flies up and Y/n flies up with him, then turns to Cabba.

Y/n: Stay put!

~ Meanwhile on Planet Sadala ~

Y/n ( Superman ) tears through more and more of the Sadala Defense Force when suddenly, a blur of black and blue zips past him, knocking him back.

Annoyed, the Superman flies up and crosses his arms.

Y/n ( Superman ): And just who the hell are you, speedy?

The young man turns to look at the man, a frown on his face.

???: Mom said you were a hero to the end...

The Superman raises a brow at that. Who was this guy?

???: Right, I guess you don't know me in your timeline. I'm S/n L/n ( Son's name ), I'm your son.

The Superman uncrosses his arms at this information.

( Short, yes, but I hope it was okay. )