Reawakening the Legendary Power - Time Skip vs Ultra Instinct!!

Previously on Dragon Ball Super... The Tournament of Destroyers had kicked off with Vegeta facing off against Botamo, who was quickly defeated, but Frost cheats and defeats not only Vegeta, but Goku! Gohan then layed down the law and humiliated Frost before crushing him. Next, Cabba faces off against Gohan and awakens the power of a Super Saiyan, then Gohan surrenders wishing Cabba good luck against his next opponent. Now, after Buu failed the test and there were no other fighters, Y/n takes center stage... And he intends to win!

Y/n: Don't take this ass whipping personal.

Cabba: Don't underestimate me!!

Ref: Begin!!

Y/n rushes Cabba before disappearing and reappearing behind him via Instant Transmission.

Y/n: You're far too weak to face me... Just give up.

Cabba: Never!!

Y/n sighs.

Y/n: I tried to be nice...

He appears in the air.

Y/n: Try this on! Kamehameha!!

Cabba: Galic Cannon!!

The blasts collide, but Y/n's Kamehameha wave easily overpowers Cabba's Galic Canon.

Cabba: No!! No!!

Y/n: Guess you're too weak.

Cabba: No I'm not!!!

He lets out a furious roar and his aura gains electricity as his hair becomes even spikier. He ascended to Super Saiyan 2.

( Asspull, I know... But, Caulifla did it... Plus, it makes no sense for a Super Saiyan 2 to come near a Super Saiyan Blue. )

Y/n cancels out his Kamehameha wave.

Y/n: There! You're twice as strong now!

Cabba: With this power... I'll defeat you!!

He rushes Y/n, only to get a knee to the stomach that he didn't even see.

Y/n: Good night. I can't wait to see you grow!

He holds Cabba's unconscious body on his shoulder, then lands before looking over at Botamo.

Y/n: Oi, Weenie the Pooh!

Botamo: What'd you call me??!!!

Y/n: Catch him, or I'll personally end your life in the most painful way possible.

Botamo: Y-Yes sir!!

Y/n tosses Cabba to Botamo, who barely caught the latter.

Ref: I... I don't believe it... Y/n of Universe 7 wins!!

Maggeta steps on to the ring.

Y/n: What the hell?! First Weenie the Goddamn Pooh, and now the fucking Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz?

Maggeta falls over and begins crying, falling out of the ring in the process.

Ref: What the fuck...? Y/n of Universe 7 wins!!

Champa: Ha! Y/n won't be able to even touch Hit!!

Beerus: Please, Y/n will destroy him!

Y/n: Hit?

Hit, the alien from before, walks on to the stage and he and Y/n stare each other down.

Y/n: ... So... You're Hit?

Hit: Indeed I am, I hear from Vados that it could be possible you've achieved Ultra Instinct...

Shin: He what?!!