Father vs Son - The Legacy of Y/n!

Third person POV

Y/n ( Superman ): I can sense your power... But I doubt you're my son.

S/n: And why's that? You've met other versions of yourself, right?

Y/n ( Superman ): Because no son of mine would be foolish enough to test me.

S/n turns Super Saiyan and floats up, making direct eye contact with the alternate Y/n.

S/n: Seeing you would break Mom's heart... You're NO hero! I won't let you destroy Sadala, this planet is my home!

Y/n ( Superman ): Boy...

S/n: So if you want to bring harm to Sadala or her people, you'll have to kill me!

This seems to silence the Superman. However, a telepathic link is connected to him and he can hear Towa, instead of the God Killer.

' Kill him. ' She demanded, but he wouldn't budge.

' No. '

After he answered Towa, he opens his mouth to say something, but an intense pain racks his body as his Ki begins to grow exponentially. After a moment, he's shrouded in a purple aura and his eyes glow purple.

Y/n ( Superman ): ... You ready to die protecting this planet, boy?

S/n tenses up and suddenly, Y/n ( Superman ) appears in front of him and punches him through a few buildings before flying towards him at blinding speeds. In response, the son of Y/n turns Super Saiyan Blue and punches the Superman in the jaw as he reaches him, knocking him back.

Y/n ( Superman ): You sure you're my son? That barely tickled.

S/n grits his teeth and throws another punch, but the Superman easily catches his fist and snaps his arm, making him yell out in pain.

Y/n ( Superman ): What's the matter, are you going to cry?

He punches S/n in the face repeatedly, each blow drawing blood from the hybrid Saiyan. He then lifts him over his head, choking him.

Y/n ( Superman ): You think you could have ever beaten me? I'm the Goddamn Superman!

S/n looks down at his father, fear and sadness filling his eyes.

S/n: You were my hero... You're not just tearing my body apart... You're not who you used to be... How do you think mom would feel?

Y/n ( Superman ): It doesn't matter how she'd feel.

S/n: She'd cry...

Y/n ( Superman ) loosens his grip a little at that.

Y/n ( Superman ): Who is your mother?

S/n: Kefla...

' DON'T SAY THAT NAME! ' Towa snaps, making Y/n ( Superman ) choke the boy more as she regains control of his body.

S/n grips onto his father's hand, desperately trying to pry him off, his face turning blue when suddenly, the Superman is no longer there, and he can breathe.

After catching his breath, the boy looks up and sees Y/n, his back to him with his signature Gi on.

S/n: D... Dad...! Dad!

Y/n turns and smiles at the boy before crouching down and helping him up.

Y/n: You're really strong for your age... How old are you?

S/n: I'm 15, sir.

Y/n looks the boy over, smiling from ear to ear.

Y/n: I can't believe I'm responsible for bringing such a good person into the universe. You're a good kid.