Mortals and Gods Clash - Complete Ultra Instinct?!

Third person POV

A shockwave shatters nearby buildings as if they were as brittle as glass, and they only continue to grow in intensity.

Vegeta catches Black's fist and throws a punch at the faux Saiyan, only for his fist to be caught.

Vegeta: You bastard, I've had enough of-

He's cut off as Black impales him with a Ki blade.

Black: Were you saying something, Vegeta?

Vegeta coughs up blood and falls to the ground, then reverts to his base form, then Black turns to Goku.

Black: The appetizer is finished, so face me now, Son Goku!

Goku was about to attack, but suddenly, a voice interrupted him and Black.

???: Now, you don't go and hog the glory! We made an agreement...

The newcomer lands and Goku recognizes him - Zamasu.

Goku: Zamasu?!

~ Small Time Skip, brought to you by Chibi Merged Zamasu and Chibi Ultra Instinct Y/n staring at each other ~

Vegito and Merged Zamasu seemed equal, going blow for blow until Vegito went in for a Final Kamehameha, but suddenly, the Fusion ends, leaving a confused Goku and Vegeta.

Vegeta: I... I'm me! You're you!

Goku: What happened? We had plenty of time!

The two Saiyans had no time to figure out everything that happened before Zamasu knocked them to the ground with a single hit, then powered up a huge Ki Blast before launching it at the Saiyans, and just as they seemed to be finished, the blast is caught and destroyed... By Y/n!

Y/n: Sorry I'm late... I've missed a lot, huh? I could have met Vegito...

He then turns to Zamasu.

Y/n: And you... Your current form is revolting, kinda ironic, being the narcissistic bastard you are. But... I ain't got time for your " Zero Mortals Plan ". Because I'm gonna send you straight to Hell!

Zamasu laughs at Y/n and floats up, then begins to monologue.

Zamasu: You? A feeble, barbaric mortal... Defeat me? The all powerful, mighty, divine, splendid Zamasu? That can not be I am the future, I am- ARGH?!!

Zamasu growls as Y/n slowly lowers his foot that was in the God's stomach just seconds ago.

Y/n: Hmp, oh, I'm sorry, were you monologuing? I saw an opening that yelled " I'm a dumbass, please attack me Y/n! ", so I did.

Zamasu punches Y/n, but the Earthling tanks the attack, his aura enveloping him and a powerful pressure and heat sent Zamasu backwards as Y/n powers up into Ultra Instinct, only now his eyes and hair were silver.

Zamasu: Th... Tha... That... That's...!! That's...!!!

Y/n: The reason I'm the strongest mortal in Universe 7 is because I can use Ultra Instinct, in fact, I can use it as often as I please at this point. So, tell me... What's it like to stare down a mortal that's about to make you his bitch?

Zamasu: Impossible, this can not be, this isn't-

He violently coughs up blood as Y/n rams his elbow deeper into his ribs, then he tries to retaliate, however, Y/n flips the deity over his own body and grabs him by his legs before swinging him around at blinding speeds, then tosses him into some nearby buildings, then appears in front of him and drop kicks him into the Earth's atmosphere, then flies after him at speeds that the deity could hardly comprehend before slamming his fist into his stomach, the deity vomiting up blood before Y/n elbows the deity down into the ground, making a large crater.

Y/n lands next to the crater.

Y/n: Are you done eating dirt? If so, why don't you show me what you can do, hm? I would like to humiliate you while you're going all out, or... Is that the best you can do?

He raises his hand and gestures for him to attack, angering the God, who launches a Ki blast at him, however Y/n dodges the attack and appears in front of Zamasu before kicking him in the balls as hard as he can, making the deity cry out in pain before he punches him in the mouth, knocking some of his teeth out.

Y/n: How pathetic.

Y/n ( Internally ): What gives, Ultra Instinct isn't wanting to cooperate... I have to finish this soon, or it's curtains!

Vegeta: Y/n, it's no use! Even with Ultra Instinct... Zamasu is immortal!

Y/n looks back at Vegeta and smirks, then powers up to the max, a purple tint surging through his otherwise silver aura as Y/n prepares a Hakai.

As Y/n goes to launch the attack, however, he drops out of Ultra Instinct and collapses to the ground, his body unable to hold the technique.

Goku: Y/n!

Vegeta: This is NOT good!

Y/n chuckles and coughs up some blood before calling out.

Y/n: TRUNKS! NOW!

Just then Trunks attacks the disgruntled and confused deity with the Mafuba, sealing him in a crockpot and putting a seal over it, trapping the God.

Y/n: Heh... Hehe... Good job, Trunks.

He coughs up blood and winces.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Y/n and Chibi Trunks planning to seal Chibi Zamasu ~

Future Trunks: Thank you again guys.

Vegeta: Hmph.

Goku: Ehehe! It's no biggie!

Y/n: Don't worry about it, Trunks. Just try and call us sooner, rather than later if it gets that bad? Your future can't take anymore hits like that, you know.

Future Trunks nods and hops back I'm his Time Machine before waving and leaving back to his future.

Y/n: I'm heading back to Universe 6.

Goku: So soon?

Y/n: I have students to train, besides... I sorta owe someone a date.

Chi-Chi suddenly appears and rushes her adopted son.

Chi-Chi: Did I hear that right?! My little Y/n? On a date?!

Y/n: I... Well, yes ma'am.

Chi-Chi: YES!

Y/n chuckles and hugs his mother.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Caulifla and Chibi Y/n sitting together ~

Caulifla and Cabba trade a few blows before both of their fists are caught by Y/n.

Y/n: Hey, sorry I'm late.

Caulifla: Y/n!

Caulifla wraps her arms around him.

Caulifla: What's the big deal just disappearing like that?! You gotta teach me Ultra Instinct, remember?

Y/n nods and hugs her back.

Y/n: You know, you could just say you were worried, tsundere.

This exchange, however, shatters a certain other female's heart who begins to cry and become enraged.

( Welp, hope it was alright, next chapter is Berserk Kale time. Until then, peace. )