Copyright

Copyright © 2021 by Brianna Preston (user briannapreston__).

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or used in any way by any means without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations that credit the work to the copyright owner. For more information or to obtain written permission, contact the copyright owner at: lylahpreston@gmail.com.

Referenced in this work are the following: UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship), Dana White's Contender Series, Dana White, The Purple Cow Restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn Hotels, Demi Lovato's Tell Me You Love Me, Whiskey Myer's Stone, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey, and Coca-Cola Beverage Company. Any information given about those mentioned is purely the opinion of the work copyright owner and does not reflect upon those mentioned. The copyright owner has received no compensation for the mention of these, and does not endorse or defame them in any way.

This a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, businesses, events, locales, and incidents other than those listed above are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.  Any other resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

__________________

thanks for all your support guys, you really are making my dreams come true!

-brianna