Chapter Thirty-Eight: Lone Wolf {Cole}

Three Days Later

I'm pulled from my sleep just as lips press against mine, snapping my mind awake.

I could wake up to Ellie's kisses every fucking morning.

Unable to fight my smile, I reach up, tangling my fingers into her hair to deepen the kiss. She pulls away after a few moments, giggling against my lips. I stretch as I open my eyes, spotting the beautiful girl standing over me, a grin on her face as she stares down at me.

Scarlet walks into the livingroom before either of us can talk. She pauses, narrowing her eyes at Ellie and I. "It's too early in the morning to be smiling. Be more grumpy," she grumbles. Ellie's soft laughter draws my attention to her.

God, I could live in her laughter.

"What time do you guys leave?" Scarlet asks.

"Our flight is at nine, so we need to leave here about seven to get all our shit straight before we board," I tell her. "Is Sebastian awake yet?"

"Nope, still out cold." I nod, sitting up. Ellie's gaze burns my chest, and I smirk as I catch my girl staring.

Stare all you like, baby. I'm yours.

As I get up and ready, I find myself dreading leaving for camp. It's going to suck being without Ellie for three weeks. Honestly, I don't know how I'm even going to make it that long without talking to her. That'll be the longest I've been away from her since the moment we first met.

The time to leave draws closer and closer with each second that passes, and I find myself longing for just a few more moments alone with Ellie before I have to leave her for so long.

As the others load the truck and talk about camp, I make my way inside, searching for my girl.

I catch her coming out of her room, and she gasps as I hold her against me, walking us both back into the room and shutting the door behind us. I don't waste another second before kissing her deeply. She melts into me, hands gripping onto my arms as she returns my kiss.

"Fuck, I don't want to leave you," I pant. She doesn't stop me as I push her back against the door, one hand on her hip and the other delving into her hair. A shockwave of pleasure shoots straight to my dick as her lips part, our tongues clashing with one another in a passionate, heated embrace.

Pressed completely against her, I know she feels how hard I am just from these few moments of kissing, but she doesn't react as if she's opposed to it.

I hear the loud footsteps walking up the stairs before they even near Ellie's door. Sebastian's footsteps - they're heavy, and he doesn't give care to being quiet when he moves. The man could never make it as a ninja, that's for sure.

Breaking from Ellie's lips, I smile as I have to physically hold her back from me, my hands on her hips as she moves in for another kiss. As if confused as to why I'm stopping her, those hooded green eyes find mine.

Fuck, if she keeps looking at me like that...

Ellie jumps as someone knocks on the door. I press my lips to her forehead as I step around her, pulling the door open. Sebastian shields his eyes on the other side, peeking out as if making sure we're dressed.

"Oh, good. I thought I interrupted something," he sighs, lowering his hand.

"You did," I raise a brow. He snorts.

"You ready?" I sigh, nodding my head. We follow Sebastian outside, to the truck that's already loaded down with our bags. Ellie looks sad as she glances toward the bags in the back, arms wrapped around herself.