Chapter : One

TW : Graphic scenes, blood+ gore and abuse.

EDITED

•  •  •

•  •  •

" Drained "
Chapter 002

Year : 1356

(remind you she's nineteen now.)

A sea of whiskey couldn't intoxicate her as much as a drop of him.

" : DRAGGING YOUR FEET, YOU MADE YOUR WAY OUTSIDE TO THE PALACE'S GARDEN.

You let out a deep sigh, finding no energy to continue walking. You dropped onto the soft ground, leaning yourself onto a large medium-sized rock that was placed beside you. You leaned your head against your hand for support and stared at the view in front of you.

The garden was full of flowers and trees, adding a small lake. It had ethereal quality of it. From there you could basically view the whole village.

You could never see flowers too many times, You could never tire of their sweet fragrance. Each one is a delicate bloom, no matter if it is a formal garden or a wasteland. Their petals are delicate works of art and their hues are medicine to your soul. There was something about the beauty of the flowers that you craved so much. It brought you comfort, you felt full.

"Lady y/n! " One of the servants shouted, running up to you.

"Your father asked us for your attendance at the lecture hall" The servant spoke, making you sigh in annoyance.

The word father. Oh, you despised that word so much. Or rather you despised him very dearly. The thought of your own father appearing made you want to vomit. You went through a large amount of hell because of your so "father".

Your very existence was a disgrace to the Ikari clan. A weakling being born into the world of sorcery had its fate already decided. They  looked down on you for being a weak female, but also for becoming the next head of the clan since you were the only child that inherited your father's blood in you.

You were born with a disease that could never be cured. The disease was called fibromyalgia and the symptoms would usually be fatigue, pain, stiffness all over the body, depression, and anxiety. But also sleep memory and concentration problems.

You never chose to be born with the disease but it still brought a huge disgrace into the clan. You were deemed unworthy the moment you were born.