Chapter : Seven

• • •

• • •

"Drained"
Chapter 007

» 受け «

❝She was as soft as an angel but oh, she could love with the fury of a demon.❞

Your gaze instantly landed on to Sukuna. He had an evil grin displaying on him. He seemed very amused with the situation.

The red diamond was shining making your vision slightly blurry.

Toru looked at you in disbelief. He wished he never took you in the first place. He understood it was his fault for trusting you and carelessly bringing you to the Xenon room. He thought your intentions were pure but unfortunately it was the opposite.

You softly smiled in victory, pleased that you got the mission over. Now you could finally sig in relieve as the king of curses was present.

You've done well, my subject," Sukuna chuckled, his fingers tapping his chin as he leisurely advanced toward Toru, each step measured.

"What in the world are you doing?! Have you completely lost your mind!? That's Ryomen Sukuna! I don't know what he's told you, but don't let yourself be so easily deceived!" Toru's voice rang out, his frustration evident as he struggled to keep his anger in check. His emotions teetered on the edge of exasperation and disbelief.

You bit down on your lower lip, pushing aside Toru's words. Your sole focus was on handing over the diamond to Sukuna and putting an end to this ordeal.

"Now, now..." Sukuna's voice cut through the tension as he finally reached Toru's position.

"I must say that's quite funny coming from you who just got fooled by a woman." Sukuna's piercing eyes glared into Toru whos was practically fuming with anger.

"I'll... I'll kill you!" he hissed, his teeth clenched, as he lunged forward with an attack that Sukuna effortlessly sidestepped.

"Well, don't just stand there. Entertain me! I'm looking forward to it," Sukuna taunted, his laughter filling the air as he observed the man's swift charge. An amused smirk played on his lips as he deftly avoided each of Toru's moves. The confrontation seemed like child's play to him. Toru struggled to keep up, his stamina and energy gradually waning.

Meanwhile, you held the red diamond in your hand, uncertain of your role in this. Though unsure of your next move, you chose to remain silent, opting to watch the unfolding scene before taking any action.

"You're even weaker than I anticipated. I must admit, I'm rather disappointed," Sukuna remarked, a sly smirk gracing his features as he gazed down at the exhausted young man before him. Gasping for breath, Toru struggled to respond, but before he could utter a complete sentence, he coughed up blood. It was evident that Sukuna had inflicted far more than just superficial damage to his body.