Chapter : Ten

• • •

• • •

"Drained"
Chapter 010

» 受け «

"Angelic face with devilish thoughts."

"I'll truly show you the torture of pleasure."He grinned wickedly, with pure disregard for you. You began to whimper at the idea of what was about to happen next. Quickly your hand was grabbed, fingers rubbed and played with in his grasp as his lips move to latch onto your neck, purple marks engraved within you.

"W-waot" You felt yourself whimper at the feeling of his sharp teeth sinking into your skin, blood leaking from the two new holes in your neck as he quickly threw you flat on the bed, body effortlessly climbing onto yours, arms pinned flat down above your head.

"I'm just showing you how babies are made?" His lips quickly attached to yours as you could feel his legs move too quickly to separate yours, one fingernail dragging down your kimono, ripping it apart as the feeling of your arousal fuelled his senses, cat-like yellow eyes turning completely black with the fulfillment of his lust blown pupils.

"Say the words. Do you want me to show you?" His words were laced with venom as his eyes glared back down on you.

You didn't know what overcame you but the whole situation seemed to turn you on. Something about you was curious, something about you was tempting you to allow him. 

And so you uttered the following word, "Yes."

Doe-like sight starring into his as he moved to kiss down your body, ripping every seam of it into pieces until your revealed in your underwear. Your strophium being white and pure, just how you were. He almost drooled at the sight of how vulnerable you were, blood dripping from your untouched skin as your brain rushed from confusion. Scarf in pieces around your beautiful hair.

His teeth clawed at your cloth-like wrapped around your chest, snapping it apart as he moved to pinch at your nipples, Back arching at his rough human-like skin. His morphing powers making him completely able to seduce you.

"C-careful..." You almost moaned, his feeling taking over your body as you unconsciously began pushing yourself lower onto his leg.

"Ah, i'm not sure that's going to work sweetheart." A menacing laugh erupted from him before he shoved his cock inside of your unprepared pussy as you ripped a tear from the bottom of your chest, huge 10 inches slamming in and out of you at an insane speed, blood spewing onto the floor, as he grinned at the way your body became possessed, moans and screams slipping from you, attempting to fight back the capture method he's using to take over your body.